All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

Picking Her Up Tomorrow! Can't wait!

<< < (7/10) > >>

182_blue:
car looks good mate, shame about the damage on the old one, but it could have been worse

Sunglasses Ron:
Nice replacement there pal.. Have you had chance to give a decent comparison yet, performance, handling, general feel of the car etc?
Is it me, or has it already got the red GTI badge on the front grill already?  8)

Greeners:
That was sickening seeing that damage  :confused:  :nerd:

Glad you got the new car though  :happy2: Looking forward to your thoughts on it  :wink:

hufcforpromotion:
Thanks everyone for your kind words! Still totally devastated about my R32! I am going to try and get to the bottom of who caused the damage tomorrow! I phoned the cops but they where unhelpful saying not much they can do now I have not got the car anymore! They are probably too busy out with there speed guns!

New car is great! And only 1800 miles on the clock! Just need to give it a good check over tomorrow as was a bit rushed today at the dealership as I was not really in the mood as you can imagine!

hufcforpromotion:
I will have a good blast tomorrow and let you all know what I think but it is not the first time I have owned and edition 30! Total different drive to the R32 tho and 36 mpg on the way home compaired to 26mpg on the way there in the R!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version