All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

Picking Her Up Tomorrow! Can't wait!

<< < (8/10) > >>

182_blue:

--- Quote from: hufcforpromotion on November 10, 2008, 06:28:13 pm ---I will have a good blast tomorrow and let you all know what I think but it is not the first time I have owned and edition 30! Total different drive to the R32 tho and 36 mpg on the way home compaired to 26mpg on the way there in the R!

--- End quote ---

Nice, funny r32 owners try to convince you that a r32 gives the same mpg as an edition 30/ golf gti, MYTH BUSTED lol

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: 182_blue on November 10, 2008, 06:33:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: hufcforpromotion on November 10, 2008, 06:28:13 pm ---I will have a good blast tomorrow and let you all know what I think but it is not the first time I have owned and edition 30! Total different drive to the R32 tho and 36 mpg on the way home compaired to 26mpg on the way there in the R!

--- End quote ---

Nice, funny r32 owners try to convince you that a r32 gives the same mpg as an edition 30/ golf gti, MYTH BUSTED lol

--- End quote ---
Agree'd shaun
Wished you'd tell r32uk that, might end his R32 being as economical as a Toyota prius! :happy2:

Hope you enjoy your Ed30 Transplant  :wink:

Top Cat:
How sickening is that W(censored)ers disappearing without fessing up.  :fighting:

Its a bit sad really what should be a great day to remember gets tainted,  :sick:
But it will be behind you soon.
The ED 30 looks beautiful enjoy.  :smiley:

john_o:
WOW thats an unlucky handover day!
Thank  goodness you still could swap , Id say just enjoy the ED30 but dont park it in the same place as the R32  :surprised:

I reckon we should start a book on days to remap  :innocent:

keith:
that must be 3 ed30's now you have owned, you change cars like the wind changes direction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version