All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

Picking Her Up Tomorrow! Can't wait!

<< < (9/10) > >>

E30m3:

--- Quote from: hufcforpromotion on November 10, 2008, 05:21:28 pm ---Had everybody's worst Nightmare Today! My trade in car got damaged before I traded it in! I did not notice the massive dent until I was at the petrol station 20 miles from VW! Hit and run outside our house 15 mins before I left!

Totally Gutted!!!!!

--- End quote ---

The  nerve of some people !  i feel for you mate some bar stewards need to be castrated.  :fighting:

Glad you got the deal though, new car looks awesome bud  :drinking:

What do you prefer , R32 , Gti, Ed30 ?

i personally prefer ed30 for upgrading, and stock GTi to drive !

ps wifes car looks hard as fudge !  8)

luca:
Car looks awesome mate, sorry to hear about the R, at least its all sorted and you can enjoy your new car :happy2:

hufcforpromotion:
Had a good blast in the new car today! The roads are great in Fife with no speed cameras to worry about! Really love the way it pulls late in the rev range! I have missed the feel of a Turbo just wish it sounded like the R32! Car feels so light on the road compaired to the R32. I am also loving the new touch screen sat nav! Mods will start once I return from my hols in Afganhistan!

182_blue:

--- Quote from: hufcforpromotion on November 11, 2008, 07:24:53 pm ---Had a good blast in the new car today! The roads are great in Fife with no speed cameras to worry about! Really love the way it pulls late in the rev range! I have missed the feel of a Turbo just wish it sounded like the R32! Car feels so light on the road compaired to the R32. I am also loving the new touch screen sat nav! Mods will start once I return from my hols in Afganhistan!

--- End quote ---

Glad your enjoying it mate, what mods are you planning ?

hufcforpromotion:
S3 Intercooler, R32 brakes/Brembo gt, Coilovers, Milltek turbo back zorst, Uprated fuel pump, Forge DV, Remap!

These may take a while to fund tho! Probably do the Milltek first then brakes before I get the Remap!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version