All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Good car for someone. MK2

<< < (2/3) > >>

MAT ED30:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 11, 2008, 12:46:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on November 11, 2008, 10:28:38 am ---I might be selling mine at some point

--- End quote ---

And what might the price be at that point.  :innocent:

--- End quote ---

not sure yet as i have just had the gearbox rebuilt and am putting a new heater matrix on it and redoing all the gear linkages  :wink: just small jobs but i want the car perfect before i sell and complety stock :happy2:

QD MBE:
I am looking at the pennies, and have half a mind to buy the above.  I loved my Mk2 8V and the 16V i had.  But do I really need two cars.

?? :confused:

MAT ED30:

--- Quote from: stokeballoon on November 11, 2008, 05:11:22 pm ---I am looking at the pennies, and have half a mind to buy the above.  I loved my Mk2 8V and the 16V i had.  But do I really need two cars.

--- End quote ---

2 cars i have 5 so you defo need 2  :laugh:

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: stokeballoon on November 11, 2008, 05:11:22 pm ---I am looking at the pennies, and have half a mind to buy the above.  I loved my Mk2 8V and the 16V i had.  But do I really need two cars.

--- End quote ---

Ask Mat does he really need 2 he actually owns 40 at last count.  :sick: He has got his own forum that only he is allowed to post in.  :laugh: :laugh:

Top Cat:
Ah i was to slow Come on give us a price on your mo mo you dont need to build the price up any more its already stunning.  :love:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version