Make a donation

Author Topic: RWC 2011 Thread  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Betty02

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 11
    • iBett
Re: RWC 2011 Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 05:19:25 pm »
Brother used to play for Ireland so I have high hopes for them! He now plays in spain on better money so will be interesting to see how he feels now!

Hey Betty.. who's your brother?

Matthew Betty (Or Matty Betty as some people put on there websites :@) he played Irish Exiles from 16-18 then playing Ireland  U18's and U21's, then went to Uni and played for Hartbury (University of West Of England) and they won't BUSA Beginner, Intermediate and the other, then went and played Gloucester A and Cinderford for 2 years, now plays in Spain for Gernika (www.gernikarugby.com) which he loves and if they win the table again they will be playing on par with the Heinikan cup, if they win again they will play in this Heineken cup for the first time a Spanish team will in years!

Hope of got it all right or he will beat me :P http://ibett.hhctv.co.uk/Matthew

Cheers!
ADMIN NOTICE: Please do not use the site for advertising!

Offline clive_gti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 09:03:26 pm »
Playing rugby in Spain, and I suppose he calls that a job (jealous):grin: Is Gernika up in the basque country?  They love their rugby there.

Offline Betty02

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • iBett
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2011, 08:23:20 am »
Playing rugby in Spain, and I suppose he calls that a job (jealous):grin: Is Gernika up in the basque country?  They love their rugby there.

yeah he calls it a job, makes me sick haha! Not watched him play in a good 3-4 years as he's been down south so booked to go see him in October (£90 return for 5 days! Winner!) so should be great.

It is in the basque country which he says is a totally different way of life compared to southern Spain! A few nights out there and Bilbao are in order I think!

Offline Betty02

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • iBett
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 11:06:58 am »
South Africa 87 - Namibia 0

Unbelievable!