Make a donation

Author Topic: car meet today at Falkirk Wheel  (Read 1001 times)

Offline patrickcullen87

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
car meet today at Falkirk Wheel
« on: September 25, 2011, 06:45:58 pm »
driving home from Falkirk today i noticed a car meet at the Falkirk Wheel carpark, so had a little nosey in and was full of Vag cars, spoke to one of the boys there and they said it was a club called "Cleans UK", tried searching them on google but cant seem to find anything?

anyone know anything of them??
Admin Notice Sig Removed - Signature images should be no bigger than 450 pixels wide x 150 pixels high

Offline Bennett vrs

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: car meet today at Falkirk Wheel
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 08:15:27 pm »
its cleaned-uk. Thats there 2nd scottish meet today, and was mostly boys from scottishvag and fkindubs im sure. I was at the last one but hangover stopped me going to this one, pretty sure my car was in the flyer advertising this meet though. Try searching it up on facebook.  :happy2:

Offline patrickcullen87

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
Re: car meet today at Falkirk Wheel
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 10:32:10 am »
its cleaned-uk. Thats there 2nd scottish meet today, and was mostly boys from scottishvag and fkindubs im sure. I was at the last one but hangover stopped me going to this one, pretty sure my car was in the flyer advertising this meet though. Try searching it up on facebook.  :happy2:

found it mate, thanks  :smiley:
Admin Notice Sig Removed - Signature images should be no bigger than 450 pixels wide x 150 pixels high