Make a donation

Author Topic: Any Chelski fans on here?  (Read 736 times)

Offline berg

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 38
Any Chelski fans on here?
« on: September 26, 2011, 10:41:22 am »
Why is David Luiz, not playing now he is fit? or is he still short of match fitness?

still in my FFL team and not played a minute, surely he will be first choice with Terry?  :confused:
Diamond Black Pearl Edition 30, still going strong but now back to Stg 1

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
Re: Any Chelski fans on here?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 11:24:51 am »
Ha, no idea! I was under the impression he had only just returned to full training though, so I'd expect he isn't 100% match fit. He was on the bench for the Swansea game mind.

p.s I'm a Toon fan, but don't mind Chelsea. They're certainly my favourite top 4 team.

Offline berg

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 12:06:36 pm »
Ha, no idea! I was under the impression he had only just returned to full training though, so I'd expect he isn't 100% match fit. He was on the bench for the Swansea game mind.

p.s I'm a Toon fan, but don't mind Chelsea. They're certainly my favourite top 4 team.

as a liverpool fan i dont mind city or chelsea, its only united i dont like for obvious reasons.

as for the 4th top 4 team - is open to debate whether that will be spurs, liverpool or arsenal but my get feeling is arsenal will drop out of top 4 this season and that we might just pip 4th.

Speaking of Newcastle - you seem to be doing far better so far than people thought and seem to have a tight defence?

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 12:40:23 pm »
Yeah, I still think any realistic Newcastle fan should be happy with Premiership survival, and there's certainly no-one paying too much attention to our current position in the table, however it is testament to the fact we've been able to grind out results in games we've really not played well in. It is encouraging that we've started scoring a few too. I just hope in January that we keep hold of our current squad and buy a proven striker.

I'm really surprised so many people are writing Arsenal off. I'm sure they'll be up there competing for a top 4 position come the end of the season.

How's Carroll been doing for you boys? Is he as sporadic as he was for us?

Offline berg

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 12:50:44 pm »
yeah had a good game on sat and unlucky not to score - but the free signing bellamy looks the better buy! 35m for him was crazy! jury still out but we defo look better with kuyt right and bellamy up front with suarez imo

re arsenal, yeah they will still challenge for 4th but will they get it? i think liverpool and spurs look slightly stronger now clichy, fabregas and nasri gone