Make a donation

Author Topic: Heads-up: Billy Connolly's Route 66....  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
Re: Heads-up: Billy Connolly's Route 66....
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 09:32:51 am »
Was a good programme, sometimes I find Billy a bit marmite but in this he is obviously being himself and its better!  I liked the barbed wire museum.

How long do you reckon it would take to export the GTi to the US  :evilgrin:

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline markymark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 09:36:09 am »
I desperately need to get back out to the US, Monument Valley is one place I have yet to visit and it looks amazing! The Grand Canyon was breathtaking enough but now I really need to see this!
Im loving this series, Billy is great! :happy2:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 12:20:14 pm »
If you ever do visit Monument Valley, Marky, make sure it's either at dawn or sunset to enjoy it the most. It's a while since I've been but it has a special place in my heart. One pic I took of many pre-digital:

^ Can you spot the car? That gives you an idea of the scale of the place.

Btw, don't take photos of injuns unless invited to or you get to know them - It's just a respect thing. How would you like it if a bunch of tourists were all over your lands taking pics of you, many tourists are very rude and condescending.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!