General > Photography Section

Evo triangle pics

<< < (3/4) > >>

VC:
looks like a cool time was had  :happy2:

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: billyboy on April 05, 2009, 09:57:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: vwrascal on April 05, 2009, 09:39:59 pm ---looks like a fun day out, but wasnt billyboy in his GTI??   :confused:

--- End quote ---
No pal, that was parked up, (well the girlf had it) the bike was calling for a thrash, cough ride out, taxed it for 6mths (only summer mths) so rude not to.
TC lovin the boots joke,
guys i can confirm TC didnt have a beannie on today, and he has got hair, all be it shaved, and he had more on his face than on top.  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

Billy boy

joesgti:

--- Quote from: billyboy on April 05, 2009, 09:57:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: vwrascal on April 05, 2009, 09:39:59 pm ---looks like a fun day out, but wasnt billyboy in his GTI??   :confused:

--- End quote ---
No pal, that was parked up, (well the girlf had it) the bike was calling for a thrash, cough ride out, taxed it for 6mths (only summer mths) so rude not to.
TC lovin the boots joke,
guys i can confirm TC didnt have a beannie on today, and he has got hair, all be it shaved, and he had more on his face than on top.  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

+1  :grin: :grin: :P

JPC:
looks like you had a great time, sorry i couldnt come, any other time, you name it and im there!! hah!

stealthwolf:
I had no idea what an Evo Triangle is, so had to look it up. Very interesting but it's something like a 10-hour 533-mile round trip, from B'mouth, stopping at Nousey's to pick up some stuff. I'd need three refueling stops, costing ~£100 at least.

Hmm.....how busy was it?

Any idea how busy it's likely to be round there over Easter? Don't wanna take the car up only to be pwned by Evos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version