General > Photography Section

Evo triangle pics

<< < (2/4) > >>

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: chungster on April 05, 2009, 09:16:45 pm ---didn't think the Evo Triangle in mid Wales was near any big lake/coast???????

--- End quote ---

We turned the triangle into a sausage and stopped at the beach on the way back.  :smiley:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on April 05, 2009, 09:17:52 pm ---Nice Pics there Mr Cat  :happy2: Very arty  :wink:

Whats happened to your rear reflectors?  :confused:

--- End quote ---

I am having them sprayed instead of laminex, even though the shade is the same as the lights, because they are so low down no light reflects in them, making them appear to dark. So they are going to be lighter, as you first noticed but a couple of other peeps have said the same + when close up to the laminex it looks a little bit cheap and fake, all the light reflection comes off wrong.  :wink:

john_o:
awesome pics TC , if my parents werent staying Id have been there ............ :party:

chungster:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on April 05, 2009, 09:25:29 pm ---
We turned the triangle into a sausage and stopped at the beach on the way back.  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

LOL nice one. So its now the Evo Sausage!  Pics are cool tho.

Did the triangle way back in 2001. Big group of Evo readers got together for a nice run round Bala. some lovely roads and scenery there.

vwrascal:
looks like a fun day out, but wasnt billyboy in his GTI??   :confused:

billyboy:

--- Quote from: vwrascal on April 05, 2009, 09:39:59 pm ---looks like a fun day out, but wasnt billyboy in his GTI??   :confused:

--- End quote ---
No pal, that was parked up, (well the girlf had it) the bike was calling for a thrash, cough ride out, taxed it for 6mths (only summer mths) so rude not to.
TC lovin the boots joke,
guys i can confirm TC didnt have a beannie on today, and he has got hair, all be it shaved, and he had more on his face than on top.  :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version