Make a donation

Author Topic: Rules and guidelines  (Read 1384 times)

Offline RS6BRIT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Rules and guidelines
« on: October 17, 2011, 08:54:27 pm »
Hi Chaps,

Just a thought, wouldnt it be clearer to put the Guidelines in either its own section, or in the general section. It may be me being stupid but if you failed to read them when doing you intro then its unlikely that you going to see them for a while.

Your only going to spend time welcoming new members once you an established regular aren't you, so your not going to go back in for a bit.

Its just a friendly thought :happy2:
LEON CUPRA FOR SALE

Offline stealthwolf

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
Re: Rules and guidelines
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 08:57:49 pm »
clicky - if you're welcoming new members, then there's a guide at the top of the new members section. If you're posting, it's there. There's also a guide on how to post images, and there are rules for each section where applicable in their respective sections.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline RS6BRIT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Re: Rules and guidelines
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 09:55:17 pm »
I get that, BUT you have to go into intros first. If you dont you could end up spending a while looking for them. To me its important to know the site rules as best you can from the word go. I found them but not at first. I went straight into intros but i was there purely to post a 'here i am how are you all doing' thread. I then left and went up and down the sections looking for the rules section only to find there wasn't one.

It is just my 2 peneth, but i think there should be a SITE RULES section at the very top. In addition, if you were browsing the site but not yet a joined member you would be very unlikely to look in the new member/intros section at all. Again in that instance it would be useful to have a site rules section on display on the homepage.
LEON CUPRA FOR SALE