All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

R32 for ME!!!

(1/9) > >>

joesgti:
Well im obsessed!! cant stop thinking about getting an R32 and whacking a miltek cat back on it, lowered susspension and some 19" black CK's  :drool: with the car being the popular blue colour!

went to view a few over in leeds at weekend and want one even more now  :party: im thinking about keeping it till summer time then getting something abit different.

ive been looking at 06 cars with between 5k-20k miles recaros, GPS, xeons etc for about 14,500, what price does everyone think il get for my car?? private and trade prices, im thinking trade would be about 10,000 but am thinking it may sell for quite abit more private.

im not doing anything for a few weeks as im away next week in singapore for 10days but when i get back, i think il be looking for an R!!

oh and where are they 16,800 brand new as i cant find any.

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: joesgti on November 10, 2008, 09:28:25 am ---oh and where are they 16,800 brand new as i cant find any.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I can't find this either - other than what was said on that thread a few weeks ago. All I've seen being sold by VW dealers is 06 plates with decent specs, around 20-25K miles for 15,995ish...!

Do it Joe, do it!!!  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

joesgti:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on November 10, 2008, 09:53:26 am ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on November 10, 2008, 09:28:25 am ---oh and where are they 16,800 brand new as i cant find any.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I can't find this either - other than what was said on that thread a few weeks ago. All I've seen being sold by VW dealers is 06 plates with decent specs, around 20-25K miles for 15,995ish...!

--- End quote ---

yea, i saw a new one yesterday in otley and it was 22k with 150 miles on it  :surprised:

Phil Mcavity:
based on a 30k 05 GTi value is £9800 in good condition as a part ex, although with your visual mods expect dealers to offer you less as it may not be to everyones liking(dealer book of bollox), could be as low as £8800.

Yours has a Forecourt value of £11700 joe, so private 10k is a good estimate currently.

182_blue:

--- Quote from: joesgti on November 10, 2008, 10:09:52 am ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on November 10, 2008, 09:53:26 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

yea, i saw a new one yesterday in otley and it was 22k with 150 miles on it  :surprised:

--- End quote ---

i reckon they sold all the demos off (which were the cheap ones), a contact tells me VW have 700 odd new R32's to get rid of, he can get brand new ones with all the toys (sat nav and leather to name a few) for 22k before haggling , if anyone needs his details let me know

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version