All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

R32 for ME!!!

<< < (5/9) > >>

T88OMM:
Sounds good to me Joe, it would be rude not to for the prices they are going for at the moment! 19" black CK's on a blue one would look  :rolleye:

joesgti:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 10, 2008, 03:36:52 pm ---Sounds good to me Joe, it would be rude not to for the prices they are going for at the moment! 19" black CK's on a blue one would look  :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

also wanting to make the whole silver front bit glossy black, inc all vw badges and R32 badges, oh and will be removing the plate  :innocent:  :party:

Hurdy:
R32...Then>>>>

TURBO......TURBO.....TURBO.....TURBO.....TURBO.....TURBO!!!!!

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: joesgti on November 10, 2008, 03:27:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 10, 2008, 03:27:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: cookiemonster on November 10, 2008, 03:23:39 pm ---luv the idea of having an R but its not as economical as me gti and as i use for work dont think it would be too practical, go for it joe if its what you want you'll be the envy of everyone on here!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

I am sure you could find a way to cover the extra cost cookie.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

where do you find these pics  :jumping:

--- End quote ---
The lenghts you go to Topcat to post a funny picture!!, was that friday night in your living room!looks like the guy on the sofa is being "Payed" too much  :signLOL:

joesgti:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on November 10, 2008, 03:40:13 pm ---R32...Then>>>>

TURBO......TURBO.....TURBO.....TURBO.....TURBO.....TURBO!!!!!
--- End quote ---

HAHA yea, right, my banks not as big as yours pal  :rolleye: i think the main reason is for a 3.2V6 sound track.  :drool: + i dont think id be keeping it that long and dont wanna spend up loads of money, (but thatl probs happen anyways   :scared:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version