All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

R32 for ME!!!

<< < (7/9) > >>

cookiemonster:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 10, 2008, 03:27:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: cookiemonster on November 10, 2008, 03:23:39 pm ---luv the idea of having an R but its not as economical as me gti and as i use for work dont think it would be too practical, go for it joe if its what you want you'll be the envy of everyone on here!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

I am sure you could find a way to cover the extra cost cookie.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

i told you not to eat my pizza Tom!

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 10, 2008, 03:49:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hurdy on November 10, 2008, 03:44:38 pm ---DBP R32 with recaro's and then CF Black R32 front (like in other thread), then Black CF bonnet, black CF vinyl roof, black cf front and rear badges and slammed on Bilsteins with 19" Superturismo's and a twin turbo conversion = perfect car :drool: :drool: :drool:

--- End quote ---

The funny thing is that above is like a nine year olds dream version of his dads car. But i actually think you might just do it John.  :driver:  :chicken:  :jumping:

--- End quote ---

Dream car would be a DB5....sexiest looking car in the world :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

cookiemonster:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on November 10, 2008, 03:52:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 10, 2008, 03:49:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hurdy on November 10, 2008, 03:44:38 pm ---DBP R32 with recaro's and then CF Black R32 front (like in other thread), then Black CF bonnet, black CF vinyl roof, black cf front and rear badges and slammed on Bilsteins with 19" Superturismo's and a twin turbo conversion = perfect car :drool: :drool: :drool:

--- End quote ---

The funny thing is that above is like a nine year olds dream version of his dads car. But i actually think you might just do it John.  :driver:  :chicken:  :jumping:

--- End quote ---

Dream car would be a DB5....sexiest looking car in the world :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

--- End quote ---

agreed there Hurdy, i've always wanted one since old sean connery had an elephant grey coloured one in james bond!  :drool:

luca:
Do it joe!!!
Ive been thinking of an R myself but cant make my mind up :laugh:
The spec of yours sound perfect, would be one of the best looking mk5 R32's.
My little brother is picking up a brand new candy white polo gti in a few weeks and the dealer has 6 R32's in, all unregistered 08 models though.

joesgti:

--- Quote from: luca on November 10, 2008, 04:11:12 pm ---Do it joe!!!
Ive been thinking of an R myself but cant make my mind up :laugh:
The spec of yours sound perfect, would be one of the best looking mk5 R32's.
My little brother is picking up a brand new candy white polo gti in a few weeks and the dealer has 6 R32's in, all unregistered 08 models though.

--- End quote ---

which dealership??  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version