All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

R32 for ME!!!

<< < (9/9)

E30m3:
Also forgot to add Arthur prince has some crazy priced R32's last time i checked !!

I think you need to take your Gti to a trackday or a good B road to make you fall in love again !

vRStu:
I think you'll be horrified at what you'd be offered for a PX.  I was bid as low as £8k for my 57 plate fully loaded Octavia vRS with 13k miles, private plate and a 3 year servicing plan!!  Best dealer offer when PX'ing for the S3 was 10.5k(that was them selling the car for £9.5k and adding £1k to it to sweaten the deal) for PX but I found an £11k offer from a mate who is a dealer.

E30m3:
Just seen over seven new R32s at both my local dealers, moslty black and grey !!! it was nuts  but they want £22k. They are going to be crying by January !   Leicester VW ( the worst dealer in the world  :angry015: ) and Arthur Prince Loughborough ( one of the nicest dealers there is  :happy2: )

joesgti:

--- Quote from: E30m3 on November 11, 2008, 01:38:22 pm ---Just seen over seven new R32s at both my local dealers, moslty black and grey !!! it was nuts  but they want £22k. They are going to be crying by January !   Leicester VW ( the worst dealer in the world  :angry015: ) and Arthur Prince Loughborough ( one of the nicest dealers there is  :happy2: )

--- End quote ---

im on it, cheers  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version