All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

R32 for ME!!!

<< < (2/9) > >>

Phil Mcavity:
10k is alot to stump up for a car thats discontinuing! at that price, even 6-7k for an older one, id hold to your money and motor joe for a while.

Top Cat:
Joe if i was you i would go for it, then i can have your bumper.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :chicken:

joesgti:
phil, im not wanting to get a new one,  :signLOL:

read my post again, ive been looking at the for around 14.5-15k and i think i may be able to sell mine for around 12k?? what does everyone think?

oh and topcat, if i do it (which i think i will) the bumpers yours  :happy2:

Phil Mcavity:
Your car according to parkers is worth less then you want for it.

--- Quote from: 182_blue on November 10, 2008, 10:21:06 am ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on November 10, 2008, 10:09:52 am ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on November 10, 2008, 09:53:26 am ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on November 10, 2008, 09:28:25 am ---oh and where are they 16,800 brand new as i cant find any.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I can't find this either - other than what was said on that thread a few weeks ago. All I've seen being sold by VW dealers is 06 plates with decent specs, around 20-25K miles for 15,995ish...!

Do it Joe, do it!!!  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

--- End quote ---

yea, i saw a new one yesterday in otley and it was 22k with 150 miles on it  :surprised:

--- End quote ---

i reckon they sold all the demos off (which were the cheap ones), a contact tells me VW have 700 odd new R32's to get rid of, he can get brand new ones with all the toys (sat nav and leather to name a few) for 22k before haggling , if anyone needs his details let me know

--- End quote ---

erhhh, joe, since when did i suggest new price of 21k+ blue 182 wasnt it???. thats HIS REPLY  i was referring too. :confused:

Parkers Guide quote your car at that figure, its not worth it unfortunatly.If you dont believe me.............
http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/used-prices/Valuation.aspx?deriv=28653&plate=78

You will still have to stump up at least 6k long and short of it joe

joesgti:
il put it on ebay and see what i get for it, if im not happy with the price, il advertise it for longer on piston heads  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version