Make a donation

Author Topic: Hello from a new member :)  (Read 841 times)

Matski_V

Hello from a new member :)
« on: October 25, 2011, 08:40:07 am »
Hello guys,

I've been lurking on this site as a guest for a couple of weeks, prior to buying myself a Golf - so as I now have a GTI I thought it best to 'go public'! :)

So, as of a week ago, I am the proud owner of a 2005 3-door red VW Golf GTI with DSG box.

The car is totally stock, but with pretty high spec: full leather interior, climatronic, 10 speakers, heated front seats etc., etc.

I am an ex-pat: an Englishman abroad and living in Warsaw, so I am already finding this forum a wealth of information which otherwise would be hard to find. :)

As I get to know the car better, no doubt I will be posting newbie questions - be patient with me please!

Cheers!
Mat

Offline Horatio

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 39
Re: Hello from a new member :)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 11:01:23 am »
Welcome! The roads arent great in Warsaw after the winter so ive heard. HUUGE pot-holes!
2007 Black Magic DSG Golf GTI Edition 30. No.1231
.:R32 "milk and juice come in 2 litres"
I run a dirty campervan, need scrubbers

Offline Weston

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 11:06:22 am »
Welcome to the forum  :happy2:
GTI going...

Matski_V

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 05:41:43 pm »
Welcome! The roads arent great in Warsaw after the winter so ive heard. HUUGE pot-holes!

The roads in Warsaw are crap all year round, TBH. :ashamed: However the local authorities are desperately resurfacing them in readiness for Euro 2012. Wouldn't want all those famous footballers hairstyles to get messed up on a bumpy journey....