Make a donation

Author Topic: My Mk5 Jetta  (Read 1587 times)

Offline MitchGTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 4
My Mk5 Jetta
« on: October 25, 2011, 04:27:53 pm »
hey guys did post a pictures or 2 up of it when i first got it and ive only just got the ball rolling.. takes a little longer when you find out you have a sprog on the way and a house to pay for  :signLOL: so anyway heres how it started out... standard 2.0 Tdi sport DSG  in shadow blue

then one sunny moring these turnt up on my door step..

Then had a nice little drive up to essex to pic a set of these bad boys up!(been after a set since i got the jetta!)

add it all together and you get this! (just a couple of quick snaps as its raining abit hard and its dirty wil hopefuly get some better pictures up over the weekend!)

this s about half hour after coilovers were fitted so still needs to settle going to run it for a week or so then do some adjustments! ver y pleased with it so far got some more plans for it for after christmas in the body shop and interior!

cheers for looking, mitch :happy2:

Offline OLLIE_JETTA_MK5

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Re: My Mk5 Jetta
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 06:01:41 pm »
love it dude :p

Golf mk5 1.4 Fsi , Bettle 2.0 8v , Audi a3 2.0tdi , Lupo Gti , Jetta mk5 2.0 tdi , Golf mk6 1.4tsi , Jetta mk6 2.0tdi dsg . Golf estate sport wagon and now ! and orange GTI
Dubbin it since 2006

Offline jaffa

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 44
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,90080.0.html
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 09:05:19 pm »
jetta looks great !

what's the name and specs of the wheels colour really suits the car too  :happy2:

Offline OLLIE_JETTA_MK5

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 09:07:04 pm »
18 x 7.5 all round et 45 i think , audi a8 winters :) imo opinion they are a little to dark for the colour of his car , silver ftw ( plus silver makes them look so much bigger with such a flat faced wheel )

Golf mk5 1.4 Fsi , Bettle 2.0 8v , Audi a3 2.0tdi , Lupo Gti , Jetta mk5 2.0 tdi , Golf mk6 1.4tsi , Jetta mk6 2.0tdi dsg . Golf estate sport wagon and now ! and orange GTI
Dubbin it since 2006

Offline MitchGTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 09:13:52 pm »
18 x 7.5 all round et 45 i think , audi a8 winters :) imo opinion they are a little to dark for the colour of his car , silver ftw ( plus silver makes them look so much bigger with such a flat faced wheel )

cheers dude  :happy2: there actually et40 sit realy nice on the arches! and as for the colour im not 100% on it either... they maybe getting refurbed again after christmas, the fella i got them off has just had them done in that colour wish they were lighter tho!! buut it is a realy bad pic when i get it cleaned up ect it will look better the pictures dont realy do it justice

mitch