Make a donation

Author Topic: Bloody lights!  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Johnny_tro

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 12
Bloody lights!
« on: November 12, 2011, 02:01:30 pm »
Morning all........I'm HOPING this is a simple adjustment to something, not a major fault.

- Evening time
- Get into the car
- Turn the car on
- All the red/bits come on < ESP, pictures of the headlight dial little red ambient lights on the roof etc.....so there all working

"Then after 10 seconds the ALL go off? why are they NOT staying lit???
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 10:47:27 pm by Johnny_tro »
'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline bobsgolf

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Bloody lights!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 07:33:56 pm »
evening
please correct me if i am wrong , are you refering to the pannel ilumination on the dashboard , this is controled from the sidelight circuit or the automatic light circuit
you may also have some parts of the car which are iluminated  from the interior light circuit 
for example unlock the car , does the pannels iluminate and if left alone, does the ilumination fade back  out again , if so, then it is switched by the interior light circuit .
if you switch on the lights , does the ilumination stay on , or if the auto lights come on does the ilumination on the dash stay lit
Bobsgolf

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
Re: Bloody lights!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 07:47:17 pm »
have you replaced any bulbs recently?
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP