Make a donation

Author Topic: Part numbers/Diagram for front panel bolts...  (Read 2291 times)

Offline apples12

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 34
Part numbers/Diagram for front panel bolts...
« on: November 06, 2011, 10:48:14 pm »
Hi...
Wondering if someone can help me locate part numbers for a few bolts...

Basically, i've had to replace the front panel after another smash, and the body shop  in whose capable hands i've had to leave it in, the panel beater's a bit of a hapless twat and has stripped the heads of most of the bolts so i want to change these out for fresh ones when I take the bumper off to replace the headlights next week...

so....part numbers and/or an etka diagram of the GT front panel showing the part numbers for the bolts which secure the front panel to the body of the car and the bumper re-inforcers....

or alternatively guidance on where to go...(parts department would help but my car isnt an original GT and as such the wonderful parts dept near me won't have anything to do with it...)

cheers
MK6 GT TDI  - CW - LUX pack
GONE
MkV Golf 1.9TDI Sport in DBP, 160,000 miles and climbing!

Retrofits by me:GT front end,OEM bixenons with auto-levelling/washers, Valeo LED Rears, MFSW + Highline SWCM, Cruise Control, 30byte Highline CECM, Highline clocks, Rain/Light Sensor, Auto-dimming Rear view Mirror, RNS-510 LED (Ver H; SW: 4020), Fiscon Basic Bluetooth, MDI + Aux, Armrest, Reverse Camera LOW, TPMS..what next...

Offline malaroo978

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
Re: Part numbers/Diagram for front panel bolts...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 09:17:49 am »
Hi  mate,

I'm sorry but this response is nothing to do with your question! I can't seem to post a reply to or PM you regarding your wheels for sale on the classifieds section. I'd definitely like to have them off you if you could contact me to arrange collection etc. 07814411399

Sorry to use this thread, as I say I cant post in the for sale section so cant get hold of you any other way!

James

Offline Grande_GTi

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 16
Re: Part numbers/Diagram for front panel bolts...
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 12:12:38 pm »
here's a diagram pm me if you got a fax number and il fax you diagrams and partnumbers mate. hope this helps :)

instgram @ricky_grande

check out @lowlife_official

MK5 GTi OEM+