All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

its gone pop....again

<< < (7/20) > >>

Sunglasses Ron:
As has already been said, i'd be awazed if VW didn't honour it. Especially as it was only serviced recently..  :happy2:

Greeners:
Scary Pics there Phil  :surprised: :surprised:

That would bring me to  :sad: if that happened to me!  :scared:

E30m3:
the fact that you said you had it serviced worries me ?

who serviced your car ?  Leicester VW ?

My coil packs caused a juddering/misfiring and the car sounded like  a suburu flat four, when hooked to a diagnostics machine the car only said it had a misfire/ignition problem.

When the VW breakdown reeovery technician came he looked at the engine bay and immeaditaly noticed the problem,

THE COIL PACK WAS 1/2mm upwards, ie not fitted correctly ! This caused 2 coilpacks 2 fail, lucky it wasn't worse.

The thing was I just had the car serviced and it was a week old in my hands !!!! Leicester VW did the servicing, the tech looked at the engine bay and checked the plugs and coils, he said the car hasn't been serviced for atleast 5 months !!!

Leicester VW suck balls.  :angry015:

T88OMM:
Hope it does turn out to be the coilpacks and not anything more serious. Good luck mate, hope all goes well  :happy2:

The wheel man:

--- Quote from: E30m3 on November 12, 2008, 09:40:42 am ---the fact that you said you had it serviced worries me ?

who serviced your car ?  Leicester VW ?

My coil packs caused a juddering/misfiring and the car sounded like  a suburu flat four, when hooked to a diagnostics machine the car only said it had a misfire/ignition problem.

When the VW breakdown reeovery technician came he looked at the engine bay and immeaditaly noticed the problem,

THE COIL PACK WAS 1/2mm upwards, ie not fitted correctly ! This caused 2 coilpacks 2 fail, lucky it wasn't worse.

The thing was I just had the car serviced and it was a week old in my hands !!!! Leicester VW did the servicing, the tech looked at the engine bay and checked the plugs and coils, he said the car hasn't been serviced for atleast 5 months !!!

Leicester VW suck balls.  :angry015:

--- End quote ---

Not what i need to hear!!!!  Its being collected in about an hour so we will see what happens later.  this has been a s**t week, need the front screen replacing as its goning to fail the MOT that is tomorrow too...  This is hurting my pockets  :sad:

Where in leicester are you E30M3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version