All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

its gone pop....again

<< < (12/20) > >>

E30m3:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 13, 2008, 04:34:12 pm ---Swedish Cider available in Pear or summer fruits flavour  :love:

--- End quote ---

Any good and where from  ?

182_blue:

--- Quote from: E30m3 on November 13, 2008, 04:35:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 13, 2008, 04:34:12 pm ---Swedish Cider available in Pear or summer fruits flavour  :love:

--- End quote ---

Any good and where from  ?

--- End quote ---

very nice if you like sweet'ish stuff, readily available from Tescos and most other supermarkets :-) (be carefull not to buy the alcohol free one LOL)

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: 182_blue on November 13, 2008, 04:40:19 pm ---very nice if you like sweet'ish stuff, readily available from Tescos and most other supermarkets :-) (be carefull not to buy the alcohol free one LOL)

--- End quote ---

....I love sweet drinks and don't drink any alcohol - Is the alcohol-free version totally alcohol free, do you know?

:happy2:

E30m3:
cheers Shaun i will do ! i normally drink spirits, stella and Bud ! but will diversify on you guys good review!

Robin you don't drink at all ? 

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 13, 2008, 04:57:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: 182_blue on November 13, 2008, 04:40:19 pm ---very nice if you like sweet'ish stuff, readily available from Tescos and most other supermarkets :-) (be carefull not to buy the alcohol free one LOL)

--- End quote ---

....I love sweet drinks and don't drink any alcohol - Is the alcohol-free version totally alcohol free, do you know?

:happy2:

--- End quote ---

Red you have just done another quote of the week  :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version