All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

its gone pop....again

<< < (19/20) > >>

T88OMM:
Not a bad result in the end. Try and forget about this and get back in your GTI and enjoy it!  :happy2:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: The wheel man on November 19, 2008, 12:54:23 pm --- VW Customer services have said that they are putting 50% towards the bill.....

--- End quote ---

....Meeting you half-way - That's fair enough imo :happy2:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 19, 2008, 01:00:39 pm ---Thats a good result all in all you cant really argue considering it all happened outside the warranty  :smiley:
Its just a pity it didnt all get sorted first visit.  :sick:

--- End quote ---

More of a pity it didn't happen 10 days earlier  :angry015:

I don't think I'd be happy with 50%, but as long as you are  :happy2:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 19, 2008, 01:37:15 pm ---More of a pity it didn't happen 10 days earlier  :angry015:

--- End quote ---

....50% of something is more than 100% of nothing.

Technically, they don't have to pay anything at all - The warranty period has expired.

Greeners:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 19, 2008, 02:16:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 19, 2008, 01:37:15 pm ---More of a pity it didn't happen 10 days earlier  :angry015:

--- End quote ---

....50% of something is more than 100% of nothing.

Technically, they don't have to pay anything at all - The warranty period has expired.

--- End quote ---

I agree entirely with you Robin, maybe because I deal with the likes of VW as suppliers my expectations are higher. Not that they should be, if they hand an ounce of customer loyalty this issue should have been dealt with FOC! IMHO  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version