Make a donation

Author Topic: my favourite Bodykit VW Motorsport MK5 & MK4  (Read 7029 times)

Offline Ottis

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
my favourite Bodykit VW Motorsport MK5 & MK4
« on: December 04, 2011, 03:39:49 pm »
my favourite Bodykit VW Motorsport ran on the GTIs which dominated the 2007 Nurbrurgring 24 hours:   

The G5K body kit is an agressive (CFK) Carbon Fiber/Kevlar or (GFK) Carbon/Glass composit body kit that is as functional as it is good looking. This kit was designed for pure competition. The wide flares are designed to move air up, over and around wide racing wheels and tires. The rear wing (optional) and deep front bumper spoiler measurably reduce lift for stability at racing speeds. In addition the lightweight carbon fiber/kevlar body panels further lower the weight of the already nimble GTI. This is the real deal!
If money was not a problem
Pricing for the racing CFK (carbon/kevlar) kit is $9,990.00

:drool: :evilgrin:

OR THIS

MK4 Bodykit;Kit Car Body Kit (complete)
Front and rear fenders (not only flares, complete fenders) and the bumpers, mirrors and rear wing. $9,343.00

Kit Car Fenders
Fender kit only. Full front fenders and rears with inner housing. Rears must be welded in. $4,500.00.

Offline animal

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 8
  • .:R32
Re: my favourite Bodykit VW Motorsport MK5 & MK4
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 04:59:35 pm »
Only 250.1bhp - but with that noise, who cares?

Mile-muncher ordered: MkVI 1.6 TDi BlueMotion Match DSG with leather, winter pack, luxury pack, fogs, climate control, Dynaudio pack, RCD510 with DAB & MDI, flat tyre indicator