Make a donation

Author Topic: Pommes R32 BLOG  (Read 33036 times)

Offline pomme

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Pommes R32 BLOG
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2009, 09:30:04 pm »
Yeah good chatting to you too mate. Will be good to see you next month for the rr day :) :) :)  :pomppomp:

Well thats what happens when you own a mk5, oh you were talking about the ride height  :signLOL:

Yeah i quite like the last pic find it quite funny  :rolleye:

Well ive been cleaning the car for VW Jamboree in cornwall on sunday and here is a mid polish shot :)

Offline WhiteHartMart

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2009, 10:44:06 pm »
Stunning car mate! :happy2:

You mentioned an ICE guy in the Truro area - don't suppose you could let me gave his contact details? Truro is about an hour from me but that gives me an excuse for adding some miles to my car!
Tornado Red 5dr Edition 30 - DSG, MFSW, Rear Parking Sensors, ipod connection, Carbon intake & ITG filter - go faster mods to follow!!!

Offline VC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2009, 03:04:32 pm »
The ICE guy is called Anthony but i think you'll struggle to get hold of him at the moment mate as he is having a rough time of it at the moment, i've not heard back from him for about 3 weeks now

Pomme.. slippery fresh my friend  :happy2:

Offline WhiteHartMart

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2009, 03:58:01 pm »
Ah ok mate - thanks.

Pomme - don't suppose you're from the Saltash area are you - pretty sure it was this car I saw along Callington Road/Fore Street this afternoon.

I was the one in the Red Ed30 leaning across the wife staring in your drivers door when driving down Fore Street - car looked great btw  :happy2:
Tornado Red 5dr Edition 30 - DSG, MFSW, Rear Parking Sensors, ipod connection, Carbon intake & ITG filter - go faster mods to follow!!!

Offline pomme

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2009, 04:09:44 pm »
yep that was me  :jumpmove: ive been spotted. living up he :jumpmove: at the moment but moving down to truro soon. you from around here?

Offline sambo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2009, 08:09:33 pm »
I've seen you going cornwall bound in the saltash tunnel a few times  :happy2: remember reading your thread when you were starting to gather info on turbo's over on ukmkivs.net a few years ago, when I had my mk4 20vt  :party:

Just read the whole build :popcornsoda: didn't you have some TSW fly's on it at some point?

Sam    :smiley:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 08:23:51 pm by sambo »
]

Offline WhiteHartMart

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2009, 08:53:44 pm »
yep that was me  :jumpmove: ive been spotted. living up he :jumpmove: at the moment but moving down to truro soon. you from around here?

Yes mate - live in Saltash and drive up and down Cornwall as part of my job  :happy2:

Offline Msportman

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2009, 10:39:22 pm »

Yes mate - live in Saltash and drive up and down Cornwall as part of my job  :happy2:

Saltash boy?

I'm down their tomorrow....now live in Somerset but mum still lives in Saltash at Burraton Cross!l

Bringing my APR Ed30 down for a spin through the tunnel now I've got the APR RSC zorst fitted!
Pearl Black Edition 30 3 Door. DSG. (3rd Edition 30)
Maybe on the too do list: APR Stage 2+, KW Clubsports, Brakes, Diff.

Offline WhiteHartMart

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2009, 07:18:36 am »
Will look out for your car mate - I'm only about 2 mins from there (although have to go to Newquay due to work!)  :smiley:

Offline pomme

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2009, 10:26:12 am »
was that you going past trago mills ont he a38 today at around 9.15?

Offline WhiteHartMart

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2009, 10:32:07 am »
Yep that would have been me - didn't see you mate - soz  :happy2:

Offline pomme

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2009, 10:39:21 am »
na you wouldnt of as i was in the daily hack polo, your car was looking ace :)

Offline T88OMM

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2009, 09:56:21 am »
Had a good look round your motor at Awesome, love everything about it :happy2: :congrats:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline pomme

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2009, 09:15:31 pm »
Had a good look round your motor at Awesome, love everything about it :happy2: :congrats:

cheers  :ashamed:

Offline pomme

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2009, 09:15:49 pm »
Well a bit of a update from me. Well i have moved house down further into the deep depths of Cornwall, as well as moving jobs. Deciding ont he new house, i had one demand and that was a large garage, loeft the rest up to the misses.

Well i certainly got what i asked for as the gargae is split into three sections. This is ideal for me as the centre section is for keeping the car in as well as doing paint correction, then two workrooms either side, so one is for the detailing gear and one for the garden stuff.

Here are a few pics:

Still a little messy i know but getting it sorted out, as just got a water tank, so i will use the RO unit to creat perfect rinsing water and use the taps above the Karcher to switch between tap and RO water. Got a few more bits to go in such as a compressor and black baron.

Here is half the collection of waxes:

And here is a shot to show you what i have been playing with and a sneak peak of what you may expect next year: