Make a donation

Author Topic: My new project - now with piccies  (Read 13947 times)

Offline baggedmk5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
Re: My new project
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 11:40:45 pm »
Great choice, wish we got these in Canada (or the r32, or the ed  :scared:30s for that matter), I would of got one of these over my gti if we did :(

Enjoy it.

-Neil K
Stanceiseverything.com
Rockstar Motorsports
"Keeping it Neil"- Photography

Offline Jussa

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 12
  • Bicester
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 03:35:05 am »
stunning car! what sort of power are we talking here?

Thanks mate, not sure yet on the power, but she'll be RR'd at Awesome on Friday and Saturday.  Anything more than 340bhp I'll be happy with  :party:
Does anybody know whether they have Dyno Dynamic rollers there?  :confused:
2010 3dr phantom black S-Tronic S3 - BCS TBE with 3½" DP - LOBA LO4xx turbo - LOBA HPFP - Revo CAI - H&R 25mm lowering springs - Forge 11mm spacers - RS4 fuel Pressure valve - THS intercooler - H&R front and rear ARB's - AEM water methanol injection

Offline Syrag64

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 12:58:06 pm »
Nice loking motor mate, does this mean my lights are ready now??  :signLOL:
Black 2007 GTI Manual, Stage 3 K04, R32 Bumper/Exhaust, WALK, adj rear ARB, KW1's, Twintercooler, Twintake, 18's (winters), 19's (summer) modified dectane LED rear lights, NQSBBK, Forge dump valve, Xenon look headlights with 5000k HID, 3" downpipe with sports cat, TT wishbones, uprated HPFP, Sach Uprated Clutch, Quaife LSD, VT & THS Engine Mounts.
To be fitted: Reverse Camera & uprated headunit.

Future plans: De-dent & Detail

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 01:01:10 pm »

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 01:03:43 pm »
Does anybody know whether they have Dyno Dynamic rollers there?  :confused:

They don't have DD rollers there.  You caexpect accurate kish power but monster torque readings

Offline gazbutS3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 04:53:42 pm »
Does anybody know whether they have Dyno Dynamic rollers there?  :confused:

They don't have DD rollers there.  You caexpect accurate kish power but monster torque readings

S'funny Sy, don't see the massive torque figures when 4WD, mine on Awesomes rollers made, within a couple of ft/lbs and bhp, the same as R tech 5 days later, and Redlines DD last year, so maybe its the 2WD calibration thats not quite right????? Nick at R tech did show me how he could make the torque over 410ft/lbs on mine just by calibrating the rollars 250rpm out vs engine speed.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 09:41:44 pm by gazbutS3 »

Offline Jussa

• Thank You
  • Bicester
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 09:38:29 pm »
Nice loking motor mate, does this mean my lights are ready now??  :signLOL:

Hi Gary, good things come to those who wait  :signLOL:
Will call you in a few days to arrange things. 
2010 3dr phantom black S-Tronic S3 - BCS TBE with 3½" DP - LOBA LO4xx turbo - LOBA HPFP - Revo CAI - H&R 25mm lowering springs - Forge 11mm spacers - RS4 fuel Pressure valve - THS intercooler - H&R front and rear ARB's - AEM water methanol injection

Offline Jussa

• Thank You
  • Bicester
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2011, 09:58:46 pm »
Excuse the horrendous shots from my Iphone, really bad quality  :sad1:  but just a taster of her with the new alloys.  :pomppomp: :pomppomp:

More to follow on Sunday.  :popcornsoda:

Offline apollo13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 47
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2011, 10:21:16 pm »
Even with your terrible Iphone pics those wheels look  :love:

Much better than your first choice  :scared:

:signLOL:
****Registered VCDS HEX CAN Kent Area For All Retrofits**** GT TDI - Retro fitted by me so far.... OEM Omanyts - Sportlines - GT Sport Front End - GTI Rear and Skirts - Hella Dynabeam Xenons - Heated Leather - Highline Cluster With White LED's and Lit Needles - Armrest - Mk6 GTI MFSW - Skyline OEM LED Tailights - LED RNS 510 With Voice Control - Rear Sensors - 729B Bluetooth - Highline CCM + CECM - AF CAN Gateway - Cornering Fogs - U.S Indicators

Offline rdfcpete

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 52
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2011, 02:53:28 pm »
They look alright Justin, photo's show them well enough.

My boss has these on his Black R8 4.2 Spyder. I think they suit cars of the S3's size better so not a bad shout  :happy2:
Pete

RNS-E LED 2012 | Aux-In | AP Coilovers |  Hawk HPS Pads | Revo Stage 1+
Previous: OEM+ 2006 MK5 Golf GTI 2.0T FSI Steel Grey 3 Door

Offline Jussa

• Thank You
  • Bicester
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 02:54:27 pm »
Stuck at Bredbury Hall hotel at the moment, the Awesome GTi courtesy car has broken down and I'm waiting for the RAC to come out and so it so I can go an collect my car  :sad1:
Also found out yesterday that the Forge  twintercooler Awesome got for me to fit doesn't actually fit in the new facelift S3  :confused:

Offline WYTHIT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011, 10:52:41 pm »
Stuck at Bredbury Hall hotel at the moment, the Awesome GTi courtesy car has broken down and I'm waiting for the RAC to come out and so it so I can go an collect my car  :sad1:
Also found out yesterday that the Forge  twintercooler Awesome got for me to fit doesn't actually fit in the new facelift S3  :confused:

Was the courtesy car a black seat Leon cupra x reg?
It was shocking when I had it sounded like a tank

Offline Jussa

• Thank You
  • Bicester
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 12:44:14 am »
 :signLOL: no it was a silve banged up MK5 TDi went really well.  Battery was dead though, and eventually after a 4 hour wait the RAC arrived and needed jump leads and a battery pack together to get it started  :fighting:
Didn't have too much time to play with the new beast, but will tomorrow and will also post some pics!!!
She RR at 347bhp and almost 330lbs/ft torque, so no sure whether that's good or bad?  Tom and Gary to comment  :party:

Offline Shorty

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 24
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 08:51:01 am »
Looks so much better with the 2011 wheels on mate.

That sounds about right for the power mate, torque seems fairly blob on too. At the end of day it's all about what it's like on the road and I bet it properly flies!

Good work!
| Mk7 R |

Vehicle Diagnostics inc VCDS, Vehicle Remapping and any other diagnostics in the North West area, PM me.

Offline Jussa

• Thank You
  • Bicester
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 09:03:10 am »
The interesting thing is the exhaust.  It's way louder than the Milly I had on the stage 2+ GTi and I mean way louder  :signLOL:  it sounds like an aeroplane taking off when u give it some berries!!
Is the S3 lump meant to be that much louder?  :confused: