Make a donation

Author Topic: R32/GTI Xenon pinout from Elsawin?  (Read 1206 times)

Offline apples12

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 34
R32/GTI Xenon pinout from Elsawin?
« on: December 05, 2011, 06:28:14 pm »
Hi...

Going to be retrofitting Bi-xenon HID's to my Mk5 golf but because the housings i've got are mising bulbs/ballasts, i've got some cheaper D4S bulbs/ballasts that I want to wire in, but want to wire in correctly, could someone who has access to elsawin possibly post up the wiring pinout for the xenon headlight plug (the 12pin end), and also, if its possible, the part numbers to make up the 10pin to 12pin adapters with the leads to plugin to the CECM

thanks
MK6 GT TDI  - CW - LUX pack
GONE
MkV Golf 1.9TDI Sport in DBP, 160,000 miles and climbing!

Retrofits by me:GT front end,OEM bixenons with auto-levelling/washers, Valeo LED Rears, MFSW + Highline SWCM, Cruise Control, 30byte Highline CECM, Highline clocks, Rain/Light Sensor, Auto-dimming Rear view Mirror, RNS-510 LED (Ver H; SW: 4020), Fiscon Basic Bluetooth, MDI + Aux, Armrest, Reverse Camera LOW, TPMS..what next...

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
Re: R32/GTI Xenon pinout from Elsawin?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 08:48:29 pm »
Ive got a file on my laptop with all the different parts and part numbers for everything on the mk5, pm me your email and i will send it over if you want?

it might help
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP