Make a donation

Author Topic: England is rubbish :(  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Degudodger

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
Re: England is rubbish :(
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 11:59:11 pm »
We have friends in Calgary who moved over five years ago and have not looked back. We seen them three times now and they could not be happier

Canada has its fair share of problems but when you compare it to what is going on here in the UK the grass is most defiantly greener.
2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 04:27:13 am »
We have friends in Calgary who moved over five years ago and have not looked back. We seen them three times now and they could not be happier

Canada has its fair share of problems but when you compare it to what is going on here in the UK the grass is most defiantly greener.

I worked near Alberta for 8 weeks and enjoyed a stay in Calgary.  If the opportunity arose I'd love to settle over there.

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 12:46:52 pm »
We have been to Canada three time now, twice during the summer (topped at 32c) and once in early March when it sunk to -40c and enjoyed every second. Banff, AB will always be special to me as it was slightly west of Banff i was chased by my first bear!

Some of my photos of Canada - http://www.flickr.com/photos/degudodger/sets/72157606718245063/
2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2011, 01:35:38 pm »
you're right. England is rubbish. brown people like me are running this country for the indigenous rightful British population. i'm stealing resources and taking jobs away from other people who should rightfully have them

because of people like me the winter was terrible last year and caused potholes. people like me are the reason the banks took all our money and the petrol prices are going up.

please sign up and show your support:

http://www.bnp.org.uk/

:signLOL:
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Nasir

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 06:11:50 pm »
you're right. England is rubbish. brown people like me are running this country for the indigenous rightful British population. i'm stealing resources and taking jobs away from other people who should rightfully have them

because of people like me the winter was terrible last year and caused potholes. people like me are the reason the banks took all our money and the petrol prices are going up.

I LOLd at this.

I don't think indigenous people are that easy to find now, nearly everybody has a history of coming from somewhere else over the centuries.

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 11:09:06 pm »

I LOLd at this.

I don't think indigenous people are that easy to find now, nearly everybody has a history of coming from somewhere else over the centuries.

indeedy. besides even if there were there are more "indigenous british people" living abroad than there are ethnic minorities in this country. just felt like being a bit obtuse and inappropriate :P
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 12:15:44 am »
My cousin went to OZ on the points based system (he also married an Aussie girl who he met when travelling out there, they came back to Uk together for 12 months for him to finish his qualifications and then off they went, never looked back).

My mate gary and his wife n 2 kids also just emigrated to OZ 6 months back, she got a great job in Brisbane and my mate just plays golf every day ;-)
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14