Make a donation

Author Topic: Anyone done this??? OMG!  (Read 1353 times)

Offline monte

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 134
  • Global Ruler
    • Deep-Shine Detail. Detailing-Wrapping-Tints. Lincoln.
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,67679.0.html
Anyone done this??? OMG!
« on: December 09, 2011, 11:20:56 pm »
Disgraceful….. Although, I'm sure this is gonna make some Scottish,Welsh and Irish people chuckle  :ashamed:

Go on google and type in the words below. Then see the search results  :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:

What defines an English person.

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=v7ahpg3vq8c1p8a07tqgvbkftv&/topic,19740.0.html
Re: Anyone done this??? OMG!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 11:22:42 pm »
lol

Offline edd666999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 89
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 11:28:23 pm »
type:

Find chuck norris

Then press im feeling lucky.

Offline monte

• Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 134
  • Global Ruler
    • Deep-Shine Detail. Detailing-Wrapping-Tints. Lincoln.
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,67679.0.html
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 11:32:55 pm »
type:

Find chuck norris

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 11:56:23 pm »
Disgraceful….. Although, I'm sure this is gonna make some Scottish,Welsh and Irish people chuckle  :ashamed:

Go on google and type in the words below. Then see the search results  :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:

What defines an English person.

:surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :sad1:

Offline Viking

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 47
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 07:16:48 am »
type:

Find chuck norris

The "I'm feeling lucky" button hasn't worked for a couple of years now. They disabled it, but kept the button on the search page. It's done away with a lot of humorous stuff they used to do such as "French military victories" Now, once you start typing in Googles search box it searches straight away without any other input.
Sarcasm for free. Anything after that can only be considered as a bonus.

Just because you think you know something, doesn't make you an expert if you've just read it on the internet, y'know.

Offline edd666999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 89
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 07:26:49 am »
type:

Find chuck norris

The "I'm feeling lucky" button hasn't worked for a couple of years now. They disabled it, but kept the button on the search page. It's done away with a lot of humorous stuff they used to do such as "French military victories" Now, once you start typing in Googles search box it searches straight away without any other input.

click on the cog in the top right corner then on search settings and turn off "See predicted searches and results as you type" then save your settings at the bottom. it stops searching automatically then.

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 07:30:52 am »

Not if you do this

EDIT: beaten to it  :grin:

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 07:26:35 pm »
Well im truely shocked, thank god i dont have any of the kids sat beside me, here is the top 4 of the search

**** - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****Reflecting different national usages, **** is defined in the Compact Oxford English Dictionary as as "an unpleasant or stupid person", whereas Merriam-Webster ...
Female reproductive system - **** (disambiguation) - Anal **** - Grope**** Lane
English people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_peopleAnother complication in defining the English is a common tendency for the words .... The first people to be called 'English' were the Anglo-Saxons, a group of ...
What defines an English person? - Imgur
imgur.com/gxVtxImgur is used to share photos with social networks and online communities, and has the funniest pictures from all over the Internet.
What defines an English person?
www.funnyjunk.com/funny.../What+defines+an+English+person/6 days ago – What defines an English person?. this actually happens do it quick before it changes but seriously f*cking lol.
BNP voters, what is an Indigenous British person? How do you ...
uk.answers.yahoo.com › ... › Other - Politics & Government
14 answers - 1 Jan 2010
Top answer: Hah... there's a question you won't get an answer for. Even old Starfish there, quoting chapter and verse from the BNP manifesto, doesn't actually ...
Type ''What defines an English person'' in google, First result ...‎ - 8 Dec 2011
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP