Make a donation

Author Topic: Never Hog the overtaking lane... NSFW due to language  (Read 3223 times)

Offline andrewparker

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
Re: Never Hog the overtaking lane... NSFW due to language
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 05:01:17 pm »
That is mint :grin:

Offline SRC

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 27
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 05:30:42 pm »
I need one of those c*ntcams!

Shadow blue DSG 5 door with leather, sunroof, 18" Monzas, MFSW. 
Full list of mods:  Seat inserts and a VW bottle opener.  Each worth 20bhp.

Offline mad_pete

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 05:55:44 pm »
I like the moment of smugness the guy would have had "I'll slam the brakes on that'll show him" and that lasted 2 maybe   3 seconds until the copper lit him up.  " haha .... Oh crap I'm in a lot of trouble" - sweet

Offline wacky

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 06:40:09 pm »
a part of me feels fulfilled now.
middle lane scum !

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 37
  • Wolfsburg - Probably the Best Cars in the World
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 07:52:06 am »
FPMSL!!!!!!

"Pull the coont over lad"!!!!!

Fun Golf: 2016 mk7 R DSG 3 door. Work Golf: 2015 mk7 1.4 TSI GT ACT 5 door.
Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline jedi-knight83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 41
    • Cambridge Autogleam Detailing
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 08:04:12 am »
saw this a while ago... hilarious... and particularly nice to see again having just been on the m25.. Its 4 lanes now and people STILL insist on sitting in the outside 2 lanes even if there is nothing inside them. I'm afraid I dont care anymore and I just undertake.
Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 37
  • Wolfsburg - Probably the Best Cars in the World
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 08:19:53 am »
saw this a while ago... hilarious... and particularly nice to see again having just been on the m25.. Its 4 lanes now and people STILL insist on sitting in the outside 2 lanes even if there is nothing inside them. I'm afraid I dont care anymore and I just undertake.

I've had so many who do the brakelight thing. Luckily I'm a safe distance behind when I give them a polite flash to move over and let me pass. I don't undertake anymore though. I went to do that a few years ago in my V6 4Motion, and they paniced, and went to move over just as I was undertaking. Luckily, my brakes were strong! I was at fault for undertaking, but I wouldn't have tried it in the first place if they weren't doing something so selfish and stupid.

I think they think they're 'policing the highway' making sure no-one is breaking the law! What they are doing is very dangerous, as they create anger and frustration on the roads, which causes so many accidents.

Fun Golf: 2016 mk7 R DSG 3 door. Work Golf: 2015 mk7 1.4 TSI GT ACT 5 door.
Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 08:29:33 am »

....I'm not quite sure what the law is about undertaking on a 2-lane dual carriageway when the overtaking lane has literally dozens of cars moving along nose to tail at about 50-60 and you can drive at a similar speed in the lefthand lane, gradually (rather than fast) 'undertaking' them.

With fast lane hoggers I sometimes straddle the broken line so I am seen (hopefully!) in their lefthand wing mirror. That is providing that there is not traffic behind me nearby. DRL's do help you be seen in these situations - By those who have some driving awareness and who aren't brain-dead!

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Moz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 08:43:13 am »
A famous man once said: "Never underestimate the power of stupidity"

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 09:45:51 am »
Brilliant!!!

Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

DSG-GTI

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 12:53:11 pm »
Quality ... I would like to bet the conversation went something like this.

Hello sir can I see your licence ... But this licence is not valid in the UK sir !!!!

Offline gazon69

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 34
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2012, 09:38:55 am »
Quality ... I would like to bet the conversation went something like this.

Hello sir can I see your licence ... But this licence is not valid in the UK sir !!!!
just seen this. Hardy fu**in ha ha. Serves the fu**in stupid idiot right. What a w4nker, stupid cnut, fu**in w4nker.  :signLOL: some of the best commentary ive heard.