Make a donation

Author Topic: Wikki'z Reflex Silver Golf ;-)  (Read 3365 times)

Offline Wikki

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
Wikki'z Reflex Silver Golf ;-)
« on: December 26, 2011, 02:51:21 pm »
Hi there, This is my first time and first attempt to make a Build Thread for my 2004 MK5 Golf TDI. The Car was purchased mid November 2011 and started life completely standard, Spec is As follows

2004 Golf 1.9TDI (115 BHP)
Reflex Silver
Cruise Control
6x CD Changer
Armrest

Mods:
GTI Front Bumper
8000k Xenon HID Kit
Xenon LED Number Plate Lights
R32 Rear Bumper
R32 Exhausts With a Screamer (Makes the ssssshhhhhhhh Noise lol)
GTI Spoiler
Monza IIs 18" Alloys Resprayed in Anthracite Gray :) Also Centre Badges Painted RED
Front VW Badge Has been made custom with Red on The inside and Black outer Badge
Calipers and Hubs Painted Cherry Red and Have Added BREMBO Stickers To them lol
Anthracite Gray Roof Spoiler
Black Front VW Badge
Black Rear VW Badge
Full Legal Privacy Glass All Around
Lowered 40mm All Around (Compared to My Civic this car is not low enough, but It handles really well around corners and ride is brillant)

I have always been a civic lover but thought it was time to move on to something different this time. Previously I had a 2005 Honda Civic type R which was a dream to own and I loved every minute of it as it made a name for itself where ever it went and looked like Sex on Wheels ;). Heres a Pic of my civic

Well as thats gone I thought I should purchase something diesel and see how it goes with that, so I decided to buy a MK5 Golf tdi which was in my budget and thought I will do it up, Intially my plan was to do a GTI Edition 30 replica but I noticed many golfs with GTI Front and R32 Rear, And I noticed the R32 Rear made the car look chunkier and beefy. So I decided to Add the front GTI Bumper and Rear R32 bumper With the twin exhaust. Please Feel Free to add any opinons and Ideas as I have ran out of ideas :(

I decided to add the GTI spoiler on the rear, Bear in my mind the rims and spoiler have been painted at home lol :) The corner of the spoiler does look messy but it was just laquer drying.

Sorry for the poor quality pictures these were taken from my iphone, I hav ran out of ideas don't know what else to do, Hopefully in the following year I am planning to add:
-GTI Sideskirts
-GTI Headlights
-Probably a Few Dub or JDM Stickers
-Painitng The Front lower valance of the GTI Bumper in Silver apart from the middle bit (should be Done By end of JAN)
-Im thinking of sticker bombing the front RED GTI Strip and the Diesel Cap (Please let me know what you think regarding this)
-Carbon fibre sunstrip
-3D Gel Number Plates (As someone broke the rear :(
-Rear VW Number Plate Holder
-Will also Wire up the foglights (Still searching on a DIY guide if anyone has any suggestions or has added fogs before let me know please)

Any Other ideas? lol
-
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:02:20 pm by Wikki »

Offline andrewparker

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
Re: Wikki'z 2004 GOLF TDI
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 03:24:45 pm »
Did you paint the front badge yourself?

Offline Wikki

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Re: Wikki'z 2004 GOLF TDI
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 03:28:37 pm »
Hi, Yes I did but I painted it with a brush red on the inside and black on the outside but I will be getting new VW badge as on this one you can see the brush strokes lol

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: Wikki'z 2004 GOLF TDI REFLEX SILVER REPLICA
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 04:22:14 pm »
Liking the mods,but please please take the gti badge of

Offline Wikki

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 08:52:53 pm »
It will be off lol car came with it on. I dont want it to have no badges of r32 or gti

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 11:44:28 pm »
 :happy2: