Make a donation

Author Topic: Break in  (Read 7687 times)

Offline itismebigd

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
Re: Break in
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2011, 09:14:09 pm »
S C U M pure scum!! worst of all police dont seem to care.

Offline andrewparker

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2011, 09:23:09 pm »
S C U M pure scum!! worst of all police dont seem to care.

I'm not a big apologist for the Police but I'm sure that isn't true. I think it's more often simply that their isn't much they can do. Their budgets are none-existent and they have far more serious crime to deal with.

Offline driver rider

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 10:11:47 pm »
Im just glad you and your family are okay.  Stay safe.
3 Door GTI Black, Cruise Control, DSG, Factory Tints, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Highline Display, Leather, Monza II's, MFSW, Parking Sensors, Puddle Lights,  Xenons,

To be fitted....Bluetooth,DVB-T, MDI, RNS510, Stage one (opinions much appreciated)

Offline Carla77

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2011, 11:38:17 pm »
Glad you're all ok - I know exactly how you and your mum feels and it's bloody awful.

We were broken into last year but the scum didn't get the car keys as they were upstairs in our bedroom as we were sleeping.

Police recommend keeping keys with you at all times. It takes a brazen thief to break in and come and confront you for the keys - as (if caught) this type of crime carries a bigger sentence (aggravated vehicle taking) and usually puts them off.

CCTV, anti snap door locks, a dog and a security light with an internal alarm attached did the job for us.

Offline gti yorks

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 01:57:15 am »
Thanks for all your advice, am in the process of trying to get my parents to get a dog, we got away lightly this time and my mum is kind of coming round to the fact of what happened, but I live 200 miles away so would like them to get a dog of some sort. It's that bad that my mum asked me to move my car of the drive tonight, so sad she dont feel safe in her own house :-((

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 21
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 02:28:08 pm »
Thanks for all your advice, am in the process of trying to get my parents to get a dog, we got away lightly this time and my mum is kind of coming round to the fact of what happened, but I live 200 miles away so would like them to get a dog of some sort. It's that bad that my mum asked me to move my car of the drive tonight, so sad she dont feel safe in her own house :-((

Thats terrible , these people care nothing about decent folks , just their own greedy lazy scumbag ways. Hopefully santa brought them a terminal illness for christmas.  :confused:
2005 Golf GTI 3 Door - Tornado Red. (2010 - 2012)

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)

Offline itismebigd

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 04:54:12 pm »
+1 Dreggs of society scum of the earth :fighting:,they will never do without.least they left empty handed and your mother and yourself not harmend.

Offline Frodo-anni

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 45
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 04:59:14 pm »
You say police do not do anything, in some cases they can't. Two nites ago, there were 9 bobbies on shift covering the whole of Halifax, 140 sq miles!!

mk4 Anniversary pd No0341 - Sold
mk5 GTI Edition 30 DSG No0391

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 05:09:29 pm »
You say police do not do anything, in some cases they can't. Two nites ago, there were 9 bobbies on shift covering the whole of Halifax, 140 sq miles!!

your kidding   :surprised: i live in halifax and thats shocking :scared:  is that due to cuts then?

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline itismebigd

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 05:19:19 pm »
Yes thats right and im speaking from previous circum,just give you an crime number and your another stat.they dont seem to view it as the seriousness that it deserves imo,its just another attempted car break in they never see the trauma side it brings to the victim or there family.but we the victim lay a hand on the scummy a-holse and we get charged cause we are the easier person/s to deal with,woulkd make you sick. :sick:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2011, 05:32:20 pm »
Mate, your anger would more appropriately directed at the government rather than the Police. They are after all just doing a job the best they can.

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2011, 05:51:21 pm »
Mate, your anger would more appropriately directed at the government rather than the Police. They are after all just doing a job the best they can.
You are quite possibly the most pc person ever :signLOL: i think everyone knows that most of the police do a good good job really.
BMW 335d msport touring lci. Auto, estate and diesel! Oh no

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=k8rq4spa8qgdk9h5s4ff29r9mh&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2011, 05:57:42 pm »
Can you set your alarm for downstairs coverage only?

They are the scum of the earth. A friend lives in a roughish part of manchester and they have been going along the back of the houses kicking in the fence panels in preparation to steal stuff. Canoots!  :fighting: :fighting:

A dog is a good idea!  :happy2:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2011, 06:04:21 pm »
After my Skoda was stolen the Police were excellent. They even wrote to me to tell me when the thieving pikey scum had been sentenced and how long for.  :happy2:

Offline gti yorks

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2011, 10:38:28 pm »
When we were calling the police about the break in I was moaning about them a bit, saying they won't turn up for 2 days and then come and do nothing etc etc, I couldn't have been more wrong, they were there in about 30 mins and the SOCO guy was about 5 mins behind them. They asked all the usual questions and took my parents finger prints, not mine or my gf or daughter though which I thought was strange. Haven't heard anything about mums car which I expected to be found dumped somewhere, have had to wheel my old mk4 golf out of the garage for her to run around in til they get something sorted.