Make a donation

Author Topic: renaultsport megane 265  (Read 3495 times)

Offline candy turbo

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 11
renaultsport megane 265
« on: December 30, 2011, 06:52:40 pm »
the 265 megane has just won yet another fwd track record  :jumpmove: :jumpmove:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
Re: renaultsport megane 265
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 06:55:19 pm »
Remember guys, the most dignified response is no response at all.

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 06:58:52 pm »
 :signLOL:

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 07:00:52 pm »
 :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: and another one for good measure :indifferent:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=0pha01c9r3hbgho9tsdiht6doo&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 07:05:59 pm »
 :indifferent:

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 07:16:09 pm »
Can I tell you what bugs me about these countless 250 threads, is that the people who now buy Renaultsport buy em just cos of the countless advertising about track times, it's just like the golf and build quality sh*t, Renaultsport have always made the best handling hot hatches, the 250 and 200 are tbh bit boring and that's why there selling so well, for lightweights.
BMW 335d msport touring lci. Auto, estate and diesel! Oh no

Offline SteveP

• Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 340
    • My Project
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 07:31:27 pm »
you lot bite so easy , greeners will be here soon with some bull sh*t comment  :driver:

One more comment like this and you will be banned.

Offline Beddie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 76
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 07:34:08 pm »
Can I tell you what bugs me about these countless 250 threads, is that the people who now buy Renaultsport buy em just cos of the countless advertising about track times

This certainly does seem to be the case of late, sadly most 250 owners will just bore everyone to death down the pub or on the 'net about track times and never venture on track to set a few times themselves...

Tornado Red ED30 : Number 1644 - Gone

Carbon Grey Edition 35 - Here

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 07:40:28 pm »
i brought mine before all the track time hype started , i brought it cause of what it does , it does every thing pretty perfectly tbh , jhtrophy i ve got respect for you cause you seem to know your stuff but have you driven a 250\265 ? i would nt call them boring at all , ive had nearly 40 hot hatch \performance cars in my time and i can honestly say(and not just because i ve got one , sorry nath , tc ) the 250 is one of the best driving cars there is in the price range and if you read reviews lots better than some very exotic , expensive cars around

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 07:44:29 pm »
you lot bite so easy , greeners will be here soon with some bull sh*t comment  :driver:

One more comment like this and you will be banned.
sorry steve i ve removed this post  :happy2:

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 07:45:00 pm »
Can I tell you what bugs me about these countless 250 threads, is that the people who now buy Renaultsport buy em just cos of the countless advertising about track times

This certainly does seem to be the case of late, sadly most 250 owners will just bore everyone to death down the pub or on the 'net about track times and never venture on track to set a few times themselves...

Whereas Golf owners will bore you about build quality, Skoda owners will bore you abou value for money, seat owners will bore you about.......erm bad dealerships and crap interiors i guess.

I have found VAG forums tend to be the worst for having badge blinkers on

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 07:53:41 pm »
hey sy , seen a white fabia today with black roof and wheels and thought how good it looks , mrs candy said she wants one in a few months time , she loved her mk1 fabia vrs  :smiley:

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 07:58:35 pm »

donnington park june 17th 2012 , quite a few 250 owners do use there cars on the track

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 08:00:06 pm »
i brought mine before all the track time hype started , i brought it cause of what it does , it does every thing pretty perfectly tbh , jhtrophy i ve got respect for you cause you seem to know your stuff but have you driven a 250\265 ? i would nt call them boring at all , ive had nearly 40 hot hatch \performance cars in my time and i can honestly say(and not just because i ve got one , sorry nath , tc ) the 250 is one of the best driving cars there is in the price range and if you read reviews lots better than some very exotic , expensive cars around
Boring in that it's nothing special, the mk1 172 was mad at the time, nothing came close in 2000. The Clio v6, a v6 in the back of a Clio! The Clio trophy, a Clio with 4k dampers! The r26r, a hatch with 888s and a cage! All cars that other manufactures wouldn't even consider, enthusiasts cars, the new ones are run of the mill hot hatches, great to drive no doubt, but made to appeal to the masses who can say my cars faster than yours round ring, all imo of course  :happy2:
BMW 335d msport touring lci. Auto, estate and diesel! Oh no

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 08:07:48 pm »
Boring in that it's nothing special, the mk1 172 was mad at the time, nothing came close in 2000. The Clio v6, a v6 in the back of a Clio! The Clio trophy, a Clio with 4k dampers! The r26r, a hatch with 888s and a cage! All cars that other manufactures wouldn't even consider, enthusiasts cars, the new ones are run of the mill hot hatches, great to drive no doubt, but made to appeal to the masses who can say my cars faster than yours round ring, all imo of course  :happy2:
i agree , but the 250\265 is still the best hot hatch there is for sale at the moment , rumours in the renaultsport camp are an R26-R version of the 250 is in the pipeline next year