All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

MY CAR! ... WITH (LOTS) PICS!

<< < (3/3)

bennylenny88:
seeing as youve got 2 caqn i have 1 :P

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: bennylenny88 on November 14, 2008, 03:26:17 pm ---seeing as youve got 2 caqn i have 1 :P

--- End quote ---

The white one is mine  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

keith:
I wasn't sure about the Pirrelli when i seen pics of it when 1st released but i went to the dealer and seen one and liked it.the yellow is ok with certain colours i.e. black.
not so keen on the license plate location T/T will pass judgement on the dynamics of only having 1 open fog grill :laugh:
nice car
let the modding commence!

gazbutS3:
Car looks great, think I could live with the yellow stitching, like the wheels,     but the seat centres look like old mens corduroy trousers to me :smiley:, sorry not my thing :happy2:

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: gazbutmk5gti on November 14, 2008, 11:18:50 pm ---Car looks great, think I could live with the yellow stitching, like the wheels,     but the seat centres look like old mens corduroy trousers to me :smiley:, sorry not my thing :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Haha!! Nice comparison! Yeah, the seats are not to my taste either really. Wheels look much better in real life than in the pics. There is something about it being a special edition though.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version