Make a donation

Author Topic: Had my ED30 Stage 2 but......  (Read 2370 times)

Offline JigBake

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 6
Re: Had my ED30 Stage 2 but......
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 05:50:39 pm »
The bad service I was talking about was with revo not AMD. So far I have been happy with AMD. It is interesting hearing different people's experiences with different companies though. I didn't get an SPS switch either. I just missed out on getting one for free (a deal revo started a couple of days after me getting the map) but oh well. I will find out my settings though if I remember, but wateva the Revo settings are I am happy with the map and the way the car drives 100%. So I can't imagine there being any problems, but will ask anyway.
How did you notice there was a problem with your car??

Offline ktlstar

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 06:33:24 pm »
Not so much of a problem however the settings Revo say to use without a uprated fuel internals on the pump should be set to 9. Why on earth was it set to 7 ? Maybe to advance the timing more to get more power... I spotted a problem with the Fuel when i brought Vag com and did some data-logging. It was only on the fuel that the pump could not keep up with the requested value. I also had a dip mid range on the graph which i think was related to the fuel problem.

It be good to know what settings you on though, i know every car is different but just what setting is your Fuel is set to  :happy2:

In theory if the car is asking for a requested amount of fuel and your boosting at full wot, and the fuel pump cant produce it then surely its gonna be bad. i.e running lean.. especially it was on boost it was happening.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:36:59 pm by ktlstar »
- #1240 ED30 Revo STAGE2+
- Southeast - Vag Com owner

Offline Janner_Sy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 06:57:21 pm »
AMD have astronomical hourly labour rates.  I wouldnt pay it.

Offline JigBake

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 07:48:47 pm »
I will definitely get back to you with the settings. I will also post up graph and see wat you think. As I say it feels fine but would be interested in people's views!

Offline E30Dom

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 76
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 10:01:55 am »
I'm on B7T5F9 at mo... Will be going back to B8 once clutch is sorted...
Diesel Daily Hack.