Make a donation

Author Topic: big al spotted on the A5 tonight in Brownhills  (Read 1649 times)

Offline markymark

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
big al spotted on the A5 tonight in Brownhills
« on: January 19, 2012, 07:51:30 pm »
big al spotted on the A5 in Brownhills tonight at approx 5pm. I spotted your plate first! :happy2:

Offline big al

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 93
    • Email
Re: big al spotted on the A5 tonight in Brownhills
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 07:55:06 pm »
big al spotted on the A5 in Brownhills tonight at approx 5pm. I spotted your plate first! :happy2:

The wife borrowed it for the day. She set the riding height absolutely mad so looked like it was doing a nosedive the whole way home  :grin:
First time my cars been spotted on here, (and it wasn't me in it  :ashamed:)

Offline Little_Dave

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 08:19:43 pm »

Bloody typical aint it?!  :laugh:

Offline markymark

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 08:58:53 pm »

The wife borrowed it for the day. She set the riding height absolutely mad so looked like it was doing a nosedive the whole way home  :grin:
Haha, it looked ok to me but then it was dark and it was a quick glance!  :happy2:

Offline Schnaffler

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 11:04:24 pm »

It was meeeeee!  :laugh:

I hadn't got the ride height adjusted at Brownhills, I slammed it when I got back to work in Cannock for a laugh as I parked it next to my colleague's standard Golf then stuck it back up to come home only to be whinged at for changing the ride height. Some people are so precious about their air ride, if it's not precisely at 60 then he spits the dummy.  :P

I'm usually bimbling along the A5 at that time on a Thursday in the Lupo, wave if you see me - black Lupo GTI, anthracite bathursts, 51 plate.

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,33430.0.html

Mk5 GTI + Lupo GTI = Happy Schnaffler

Offline markymark

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 11:06:25 pm »

It was meeeeee!  :laugh:

I hadn't got the ride height adjusted at Brownhills, I slammed it when I got back to work in Cannock for a laugh as I parked it next to my colleague's standard Golf then stuck it back up to come home only to be whinged at for changing the ride height. Some people are so precious about their air ride, if it's not precisely at 60 then he spits the dummy.  :P

I'm usually bimbling along the A5 at that time on a Thursday in the Lupo, wave if you see me - black Lupo GTI, anthracite bathursts, 51 plate.

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,33430.0.html
I certainly will do! I will most probably be in the Pirelli, but occasionally I get the wife's black Polo GTI :happy2: