Make a donation

Author Topic: Hella Projectors  (Read 4830 times)

Offline Geoffcarragh

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Re: Hella Projectors
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 06:03:39 pm »
The distance is much better then standard and i was worried about blinding people with the two bright areas, however not one car has flashed me and having had them set up by the garage they said they were spot on. I had a mk5 r32 a while ago and the i would say i am more happy with the beam pattern on that. still i cant complain as i this set was less then half the price of OEM.

What HID kit did you install. Did you buy it on ebay?

Cheers.
'05 Silver, 5 door, 18'' Monza II, Leather, Lux Pack, Gear Stick, CD changer in armrest, colour coded rear bumper, upgraded DV,

Offline vRS_Pagey

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 59
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 07:28:47 pm »
If it's any help, I fitted these - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xenon-HID-Conversion-KIT-H1-H3-H7-H9-H11-HB3-HB4-9006-/330379335700?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cec249814 - in my vRS last January, had them aligned properly and have never been flashed, passed two MOT's as well.  I went for the 5000k which imo is the best as closet to OE (4300k) but a crisp white light!  One thing to mention though, these are NOT canbus friendly so you will require VCDS coding, but if you find a member who will oblige, it's easy to do!  :happy2:

His: MK2 Black Magic Skoda Octavia vRS Estate
Hers: MK5 Graphite Blue Pearl VW Golf GT140 -

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32783.0.html

Offline WT007

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 07:58:29 pm »
I got them from a local shop however i cant seem to find them for sale in the uk

The box says Race Sport Accessories, pro-logic hid systems canbus ready if you do a google for hdcbsh7 you will find them.