Make a donation

Author Topic: Another LED interior thread ¬¬  (Read 1229 times)

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
Another LED interior thread ¬¬
« on: January 18, 2012, 08:50:36 am »
To begin, appologies to anyone who thinks "oh f***, not another LED thread" (you don't need to add a comment if thats how you feel  :wink: )

My question to you, is what LED kit would you recommend where everything is included (foot well, rear, front, glove box and vanity mirrors) that is priced reasonably well and has a long life span.

What are your experiences with installation / running / bad / good (iv heard some led's are prone to melting the plastic covers)

Please post links too rather than just saying ebay or google  :indifferent: , its more helpful if I can actually go to the product  :wink:

Thanks if advanced!

It will be for a MK5 GTI  :happy2:

Offline 81lly

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
Re: Another LED interior thread ¬¬
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 10:03:00 am »
Emtuning do led lighting give em a call

http://www.emtuning.co.uk/Default.aspx

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 01:03:08 pm »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/dsc/i.html?_nkw=mk5+gti+led+interior+kit&_sacat=0&_odkw=mk5+gti+led+interior+kit&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=1

nothing there, and I wanted a full kit. If you know a seller or you bought yours as a kit from ebay please paste a link  :happy2: appreciated

Offline DJM

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 01:48:34 pm »
I cant remember what thread i posted up whole list of whats needed think its something like 9 501's 3 fastoons to do all interior lights. I got mine from array of sellers on ebay but think best value were seller "fizzmocouk". He does bulk buys of 501's. But dare say if you messaged him he would add in 3 fastoons 37mm n 39mm are they?. Good price. I got 5 501's for £4.99 delivered.

Offline DMcG

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3