Make a donation

Author Topic: ROCCO R  (Read 14065 times)

Offline candy turbo

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 11
Re: ROCCO R
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 08:21:00 pm »
^^^ thanks pal

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2012, 12:07:55 pm »
picked it up this morning , got it for the weekend as a try before you buy  :happy2:

Offline Powervalve Nige

• Trader - 2014
  • Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 84
  • -Receive: 76
  • Don't get angry, get a beter argument
    • POWERVALVE
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2012, 12:33:00 pm »
If you go for it - get in touch I can do you a brilliant deal on a zorst as I need to develop one to add to our VAG range
Cheers
Nige
 :happy2:
BCS Automotive

Offline snapey

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 22
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2012, 03:16:06 pm »
I'm still waiting for you develop one as well Nige  :signLOL:
If you have to ask why, you'll never understand.

Offline Powervalve Nige

• Trader - 2014
  • Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • POWERVALVE
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2012, 03:30:19 pm »
I'm trying Luke, still trying mate.... :signLOL:

Glad to hear you've still got yours :happy2:
Nige

Offline snapey

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 22
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2012, 03:33:03 pm »
If your struggling, it may be worth a post on either scirocco central or scirocco net to generate a bit more interest.
If you have to ask why, you'll never understand.

Offline markymark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2012, 04:52:21 pm »
If you go for it - get in touch I can do you a brilliant deal on a zorst as I need to develop one to add to our VAG range
Cheers
Nige
BCS Automotive
What sort of deal is on offer as my mate is having all sorts of issues with his VWR Milltek and is not happy with it!

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2012, 05:11:09 pm »
picked it up this morning , got it for the weekend as a try before you buy  :happy2:

Thoughts so far?

Saintsteve

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2012, 05:13:19 pm »

Thoughts so far?

:popcornsoda:

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2012, 05:28:53 pm »
im  quite impressed with it so far , only done about 100 miles today and the weather is pants , i could compare it to the megane but will only get shot down on here  :laugh:

if your interested the only thing it does better than the meg is the engine , not performance wise it just feels stronger but i would have predicted that any way , traction was a worry for me but the rocco is improved over the mapped ed30 but not a patch on the rs 250
sy , my car list is same as yours , focus RS , megane RS, and the rocco R  , ive now driven them all and IN MY OPINION the megane is all round the best drivers car of the 3 , the focus is good but i m not over keen on the looks of some parts of them , the rocco R is a great car but the suspension , brakes , steering and general feel of the megane is more sportier and much more rewarding to drive

:popcornsoda:
sy dont think your far from me if you want me to take you a blast in the RS 250 let me know

Offline chungster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2012, 05:34:13 pm »

What sort of deal is on offer as my mate is having all sorts of issues with his VWR Milltek and is not happy with it!

What issues he having mark with the VWR Milltek ??

Offline markymark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2012, 05:48:06 pm »

What issues he having mark with the VWR Milltek ??
Pm'd you :wink:

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2012, 06:05:45 pm »
if your interested the only thing it does better than the meg is the engine , not performance wise it just feels stronger but i would have predicted that any way , traction was a worry for me but the rocco is improved over the mapped ed30 but not a patch on the rs 250
sy , my car list is same as yours , focus RS , megane RS, and the rocco R  , ive now driven them all and IN MY OPINION the megane is all round the best drivers car of the 3 , the focus is good but i m not over keen on the looks of some parts of them , the rocco R is a great car but the suspension , brakes , steering and general feel of the megane is more sportier and much more rewarding to drive

tbh i agree with all the above as well.  I like modifying so tbh, id prob end up with either the FRS or Rocco R because i know those markets alot better than i do renault.

The Focus RS looks great in certain colours.  White being my favourite, followed by the blue.  Not keen on any of the others.

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2012, 06:13:23 pm »
i know the tuning markets too, ford , my brother works for graham goode s in leicester and ive been in there demo FRS i know the vw from my past but never go mad just small but good mods
firm called RStuning in leeds do every thing renault and are suppose to be the dogs boll*&%s
still thinking about the rocco but if i decide to keep the megane will go for intercooler and map in the near future , i ve been pasenger in a 320 bhp meg and they are awesome , i live in ashby de la zouch not far from you

Offline Powervalve Nige

• Trader - 2014
  • Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • POWERVALVE
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2012, 06:16:28 pm »
Cheers
Nige
BCS Automotive

Any one that lets us use their car to develop a new product or variant gets a 40% discount off retail.
FYI our VAG 2.0 TSi platform system is a proven product the tail pipe positioning is all we require the car for.
Cheers
Nige