Make a donation

Author Topic: idle question? should i be worried + exhaust questions  (Read 4105 times)

Offline bulak

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: idle question? should i be worried
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 10:20:58 pm »
speak to nige at bcs on here blueflame has gone bust, but he designed the system and is still producing them with some changes/improvements to the design :happy2:

They did go bust, then almost instantly setup again, but without Nigel who is now BCS.

yeah read about that on a lot of forums at the time it happened
not sure what its about, but i do know they manufacture exhaust for a lot of companies
such as kahn projects which are my mates cousins and how i come across blueflame

they make for other big big names which i think a lot of people would be shocked if they knew
but not my place to say anything  :signLOL:

Offline DJM

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Re: idle question? should i be worried + exhaust questions
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 01:40:47 am »
Cheers for the info, will look into it. Yeah I wouldn't go MIJ or any other really not if that part I my £150. My mate had MIJ exhaust was too loud IMO

Offline gazon69

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 34
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 05:57:17 pm »
I've been following this thread with some interest as i am interested in this item. I have a couple of questions for the op though. Do you retain the rest of your standard system and if so i am assuming you have to cut the original system to accomodate this. Also do you have any videos of the sound quality of this. The reason i ask this is i am running a decat mated to a standard back box and when you give it the beans it sounds rather meaty, but if i only had the small box towards the middle of the car then it may be too loud for my liking.  :smiley:

Offline bulak

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 06:55:44 pm »
I've been following this thread with some interest as i am interested in this item. I have a couple of questions for the op though. Do you retain the rest of your standard system and if so i am assuming you have to cut the original system to accomodate this. Also do you have any videos of the sound quality of this. The reason i ask this is i am running a decat mated to a standard back box and when you give it the beans it sounds rather meaty, but if i only had the small box towards the middle of the car then it may be too loud for my liking.  :smiley:

no sound clip ive had lots of ppl message me so ive ordered a camera clamp my aim is to record it as i drive so ppl get an idea, i think its perfect on the standard exhaust.
but i know what you mean by decat and then no exhaust can imagine it being loud but nice
just dont touch the resonator (small box in the middle) cause that makes it annoying in the car

Offline gazon69

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2012, 08:50:47 pm »
Think i might have to invest in 1 of these. :happy2:

Offline bulak

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 11:54:31 pm »

hi come across this video would be same setup as urs if you get the suitcase delete

read the guys comments same as what I'm saying about it

Offline gazon69

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 08:42:59 am »
Im not sure about just the suitcase delete, i think he's got rid of the resonator box as well as it says in the descripton, straight through. Maybe if i left the standard res box in place it would be a little quieter as this is too loud for my liking. Thanks for the info anyway

Offline Upperoilcan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2012, 01:08:01 pm »
Im not sure about just the suitcase delete, i think he's got rid of the resonator box as well as it says in the descripton, straight through. Maybe if i left the standard res box in place it would be a little quieter as this is too loud for my liking. Thanks for the info anyway

From what i can make out it would appear that he has got shot of the Resonator as well and gone straight through.

Offline timmyed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2012, 11:10:03 pm »
Did we sort out the rev problem in p and r the revs are a lil jumpy since same set up exhaust!!
I had mine made custom from Essex racing!! I will get a few videos posted :)) :driver:

Offline bulak

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 12:34:39 am »
Did we sort out the rev problem in p and r the revs are a lil jumpy since same set up exhaust!!
I had mine made custom from Essex racing!! I will get a few videos posted :)) :driver:

no problems in p and r, it was just the first start of the engine in the morning but it seems fine depends on how cold it is in the morning
some times the choke comes on and other times it wont

Offline Upperoilcan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 11:59:07 am »

Im looking forward to seeing your video's  :laugh:

Offline bulak

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2012, 10:53:01 am »

any luck with the videos