Make a donation

Author Topic: Tfsi_Mike  (Read 2097 times)

Offline jt1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
Tfsi_Mike
« on: April 27, 2009, 02:32:03 pm »
Spotted you this morning coming of the M60 heading towards awesome, my wife was in the mk5 in front of you and i was in the black renault magnum truck that kept tryin to get past you :chicken:, car was looking really good mate :happy2: :happy2:kept tryin to get a look from the front.

Bet you thought look at this cock in the truck tryin to undertake me :grin: :grin:

Offline billyboy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Billy lar
Re: Tfsi_Mike
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 09:34:41 pm »
bloody wagon drivers
 :driver:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 11:58:12 am »
bloody wagon drivers
 :driver:

Hahaha. 
Spotted you this morning coming of the M60 heading towards awesome, my wife was in the mk5 in front of you and i was in the black renault magnum truck that kept tryin to get past you :chicken:, car was looking really good mate :happy2: :happy2:kept tryin to get a look from the front.

Bet you thought look at this cock in the truck tryin to undertake me :grin: :grin:

Hiya,

Thanks man! I was suprised i hadnt had any spotted posts with the amount of travelling Ive done in the last few weeks!

Was just going to Pick up my boost gauge :)  Yeah I ussually get stubborn with people tryin to undertake haha  :driver:.

Got the roof done that night....

Offline jt1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 01:13:51 pm »
Thought it were'nt black when i saw it, which gauge did you buy, been looking at the newsouth one, just need someone to fit it, not paying awesome 3hrs labour, where you gettin yours done or are you doin it yourself?.

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 03:27:23 pm »
Thought it were'nt black when i saw it, which gauge did you buy, been looking at the newsouth one, just need someone to fit it, not paying awesome 3hrs labour, where you gettin yours done or are you doin it yourself?.

The new south or spectrum ones werent in stock so went for VDO gauge.