Make a donation

Author Topic: Do I mind my own business?  (Read 8485 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: Do I mind my own business?
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2012, 12:09:38 pm »
^^^^
I actually enjoyed that vid! [TeaLeaf?]  :happy2:

The truth will always out and it probably saved all involved from what was probably going to be a disastrous marriage.

I discovered that my now ex wife was cheating before anyone had to tell me. I would want to have been told and would have considered that any close friend who knew but didn't tell me wasn't really a good friend.

Good friends look out for each other.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 12:12:51 pm by RedRobin »

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2012, 12:25:21 pm »
^^^^
I actually enjoyed that vid! [TeaLeaf?]  :happy2:

The truth will always out and it probably saved all involved from what was probably going to be a disastrous marriage.

I discovered that my now ex wife was cheating before anyone had to tell me. I would want to have been told and would have considered that any close friend who knew but didn't tell me wasn't really a good friend.

Good friends look out for each other.

Yup  :happy2: Tealeaf (wierd nick names always stick don't they?) I know it is quite a funny programme but at the same time you always feel a little sorry for people being televised when its personal.

Good friends look out for each other - x1

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2012, 12:30:04 pm »
Oh and on one of them, made me laugh so much, she caught him in a warehouse with the receptionist butt naked with all these cameras haha then she chased them around smashing up stuff and then went to him "lets talk, over here lets go for a talk" into some cage thing and when he walked in she quickly turned around and locked him in there with the padlock! and walked off with him going "dont leave me here, please don't leave me like this!"  :congrats: :signLOL:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2012, 12:44:12 pm »

Oh and on one of them, made me laugh so much, she caught him in a warehouse with the receptionist butt naked with all these cameras haha then she chased them around smashing up stuff and then went to him "lets talk, over here lets go for a talk" into some cage thing and when he walked in she quickly turned around and locked him in there with the padlock! and walked off with him going "dont leave me here, please don't leave me like this!"  :congrats: :signLOL:

....Do you mean there's more vids like this?  Linky for that one, please!  :drinking:

It's a fact that so much of what we find funny is invariably based on someone else's misfortune or mistake. Ministry of Silly Walks?  :happy2:

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2012, 01:08:44 pm »

skip straight to 5 mins  :signLOL:

Yeah its an actual tv show in america. I think its on 5 usa on freeview every night at like ten. Youtube is where the highlights are, Ill try and hunt down the warehouse one down cos that is proper funny.

Ey, that is humanity for you though. Its like when your mate is showing off and really hurts himself its so funny but when its you its the least funny thing.  Yup  :happy2: huuuuuggge monty fan!

Offline nezquick

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2012, 01:13:19 pm »
its the way she hits him with the shoe that makes me laugh at 5.20min  :signLOL:

Offline Golfgirl

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2012, 03:56:27 pm »
I'd get to know him a bit better first, make him more of a mate than a neighbour and then it may be easier to say something.  Take him to the pub once a week for a pint to develop that friendship.

You could always go along the lines of Environmental Health for it being a noise nuisance.  I'm not sure how that works though, they'd probably encourage you to resolve the matter yourself first before they investigate.  Plus the woman would know that it was one of the neighbours that has complained, although it allows someone else to break the news to the bloke in stead of you!

Just think whether you could live with the consequences....if you tell them and they split up and the wife ends up keeping the house things would be very awkward  :popcornsoda:.  If the bloke keeps the house though you may have found a new best mate :happy2:

Do you hear the husband and wife at it too or just the wife and the bit on the side?

FOR SALE!

Offline mvb12

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 64
  • VCDS - Adaptations * Coding * Diagnostics PM Me
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2012, 03:59:56 pm »
I would invest in some new walls.... then again  :popcornsoda:
VCDS HEX NET / VCP / ODIS - COVERING LONDON AND MIDLANDS
VCDS - Adaptations * Coding * Diagnostics PM Me
Canbus Gateway - Supply and fit (Stop battery drain issues)

Offline SRC

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 27
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2012, 05:15:07 pm »
No, she drives a 206 (silver) and her names Sarah  :ashamed:

He is Martin

Hang on.  My name's Martin.  My wife's Sarah.  She drives a silver 206.

I would say she ain't bad. I've had a lot worse when times were hard, excuse the pun. Probably about a 7 I'd say.

Oh, that's OK.  She's barely a four. :grin:

Shadow blue DSG 5 door with leather, sunroof, 18" Monzas, MFSW. 
Full list of mods:  Seat inserts and a VW bottle opener.  Each worth 20bhp.

Offline Weston

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2012, 08:39:58 pm »
No, she drives a 206 (silver) and her names Sarah  :ashamed:

He is Martin

Hang on.  My name's Martin.  My wife's Sarah.  She drives a silver 206.

I would say she ain't bad. I've had a lot worse when times were hard, excuse the pun. Probably about a 7 I'd say.

Oh, that's OK.  She's barely a four. :grin:

:signLOL: let's hope she doesn't see this!
GTI going...

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2012, 08:54:02 pm »
Well...........the story gets better. I drove past earlier today. Is the husband/partner stupid? has he not picked up on the tell-tail signs???  :grin: :grin:

'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2012, 08:55:13 pm »
^^^^
 :signLOL:

Nice one! Johnny!  :happy2:

Offline Richhero

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2012, 09:05:54 am »

You could always go along the lines of Environmental Health for it being a noise nuisance. 

Good shout, they might give you a tape recorder. Didn't someone ask for a sound clip?

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2012, 09:28:53 am »

You could always go along the lines of Environmental Health for it being a noise nuisance.

Good shout, they might give you a tape recorder. Didn't someone ask for a sound clip?

....Yes please! I could then create a music track using it.  :evilgrin:

Perhaps she works from home for SexSounds.com:  http://www.soundrangers.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=488