Make a donation

Author Topic: can anyone help me out here??  (Read 712 times)

Offline Dubflecta

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
can anyone help me out here??
« on: February 20, 2012, 08:56:56 pm »
I am getiing a littly peeved because I am trying to offer a discount to forum members for my high quality wind deflectors but everytime I post the post gets deleted. I have tried to contact some moderators to discuss this but have not had any replies. Can someone please shed some light on this for me? If you do feel the need to delete this post as well can you simply send an email to me at sales.dubflecta@gmx.com to explain where I am going wrong so that we can sort this out???

Offline SteveP

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 340
    • My Project
Re: can anyone help me out here??
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:32:42 pm »
Well if you had given us chance to reply to your message then you wouldn't be getting peeved  :stupid:

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 09:33:40 pm »
Well getting 'peeved' isn't really going to help your cause.

I have past your details on and you will be responded to as and when people have time. You must understand we all have full time jobs here and this site is something we do in our spare time, so may I apologise that we are not responding quick enough so you may promote your business on our site!!!

Offline Dubflecta

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 10:24:30 pm »
Perhaps if it was made easier to contact a mod and there was an automated reply to say that your enquiry was being dealt with then this situation could be avoided? This is meant to be a constructive criticism rather than "sour grapes." Simply having posts deleted is frustrating particualrly when I was recommended to try the forum by one of your members and I was not merely cold canvassing.

I am not sure why you would not want your members to be able to take advantage of a dicount but I accept your decision