Make a donation

Author Topic: gti splitter on a gt tdi???  (Read 1732 times)

Offline ukshaun

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
  • If in doubt.. flat out
gti splitter on a gt tdi???
« on: December 13, 2012, 06:36:01 pm »
Hey quick question for someone:

will a gti splitter fit a gt tdi? i know the grills fit i was wondering if the splitter holes would line up?

thanks in advance

shaun :happy2:
My progress thread www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,66117.0.html
Mods done: revo map, new south boost gauge, rcd510 dab, gti grill, gti colour coded valance, tinted lights, leds, gti spoiler

Offline chrisr763

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 62
    • Email
Re: gti splitter on a gt tdi???
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 04:14:09 pm »
Not sure why this has not been awnsered. I'm guessing its the bumper with the GT grills which a similar to the GTi ones, not the standard MK5 Golf one.

Therefore the splitter will fit, along with an edition 30 splitter if you wanted to. There is a lot of speculation over the fog lights fitting different years of car, but not a lot of people moaning that different so all will be good  :happy2: Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 03:10:44 pm by chrisr763 »

tombo strombo

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 01:31:50 pm »
ive fitted the full 30 edition splitter and rear bumper splitter with no problems
 :happy2:

Offline tonto83

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 05:36:10 pm »
If you have the GT bumper i.e. similar to the GTI bumper, it will fit.  I have a GT front on mine.  I bought the GTI front splitter and the bodyshop stuck it onto the existing front valance

If you have a standard golf bumper, then no.  Your option there would be a Votex front valance which are quite nice as well