Make a donation

Author Topic: newbie from newcastle under lyme staffs  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Vwgticrazy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 1
newbie from newcastle under lyme staffs
« on: March 12, 2012, 11:00:01 pm »
just like to say hi to everyone im carl,ive just sold my mk1 focus rs and got myself a red mk5 gti 06 71k fsh 18in wheels in mint condition and to say im happy is a understatement,ive had couple of mk4s before inc anniversary then made the mistake of getting a ford anyhow im back in a vw so thats all that matters ,anyone with some good advise on these cars as i dont know much about them and any good upgrades for them let me know,try get some pics up this week. :happy2:

Offline JackG

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 31
  • aint nuttin to it but to do it.
    • Distinct Detailing
Re: newbie from newcastle under lyme staffs
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 04:56:42 pm »
just like to say hi to everyone im carl,ive just sold my mk1 focus rs and got myself a red mk5 gti 06 71k fsh 18in wheels in mint condition and to say im happy is a understatement,ive had couple of mk4s before inc anniversary then made the mistake of getting a ford anyhow im back in a vw so thats all that matters ,anyone with some good advise on these cars as i dont know much about them and any good upgrades for them let me know,try get some pics up this week. :happy2:
Welcome along  :happy2: your lucky as PDT is near you  :jumping: get the map get the map  :driver:

www.distinctdetailing.co.uk
visit website for current offers!

Offline Vwgticrazy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 09:40:12 pm »
im actually a friend of demonpete who used to work for awesome gti he has is own place now in crewe ,im not sure if anyone knows him on here but he knows his vw and focus rs inside out i recommend him to anyone,ive not heard of pdt but i will have a nose through there website  :happy2:

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 09:44:45 pm »
Welcome along  :happy2: your lucky as PDT is near you  :jumping: get the map get the map  :driver:
think your thinking of Newcastle upon tyne :signLOL:

Offline JackG

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 31
  • aint nuttin to it but to do it.
    • Distinct Detailing
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 09:59:57 pm »
think your thinking of Newcastle upon tyne :signLOL:

That I am  :fighting2:

www.distinctdetailing.co.uk
visit website for current offers!

Offline Weston

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 07:34:33 pm »
Welcome back to a VW  :driver: