Make a donation

Author Topic: White gti!  (Read 3576 times)

Offline Hedge

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
Re: White gti!
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 09:34:50 pm »
I sometimes pass through Bracknell on my way to work.

Not been spotted  :sad: but I normally don't hang around too long (unless I'm at the cinema). :wink:

Offline WhiteGTI

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 22
  • F-A-S-T
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 12:30:07 am »
Tires all fitted, though have noticed what looks like a tool drop on one of my alloys about 2mm square  :sad:  No, not hiding but I commute out of Bracknell every day and not around much at weekends. I've seen a red 5dr ed30 in Bracknell quite a bit. Am about tonight as I need to do some vagcom logging - for some reason car not requesting the level of boost it should from the Revo remap. Tricky to do with 1 person in the car lol.

Ah, if i was free I'd have defo helped you out! Give me a shout if you need anything in the future  :smiley:

Sorry to hear about that mark on your alloy, normally they are very good at BT&B. Did you get a good price in the end?
2008 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 2 NOW SOLD

2006 E46 BMW M3 - 343hp
2000 Lotus Elise Sport160 - 160hp

Offline Poppa Dom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 12:36:08 am »
Yeah got good deal - not long been in as I have been out logging! Cannot be 100% that it's a dropped tool on my alloy, may well be one of those annoying stone chips. Still, nice to get traction back to where it should be. Next stop - blueflame exhaust, evoms and stage 2 me thinks.

Dom