Make a donation

Author Topic: Few questions  (Read 1134 times)

Offline steviemfc

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Few questions
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:36:31 am »
hey there recently got a ED30 with the ipod in the armrest i know this might seem a bit of a n00b question but the male bit in the armrest is too small to fit into my ipod why is this ?am i doing something wrong ?

also what is with the hour display in the cluster not the clock it just says 60h 54m obiv it changes tho...

any help please  :signLOL:

Offline Luka

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 32
Re: Few questions
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:58:27 am »
The hour display is the total time travelled. It will also show last trip duration when switched over to number 2. Are you sure it is actually an iPod connector? Is it the long flat plug or a standard headphone plug?
Sold - 2006 Tornado Red GTI 3dr

Offline steviemfc

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 11:07:12 am »
thanks for quick reply,

yup postive its for a ipod when i lift the armrest it has a bit for the ipod and a sticker showing you what way to put it in,but the male version that usually goes into the bottom of the ipod/iphone is too small ??
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:22:23 am by steviemfc »

Offline steviemfc

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 09:35:46 am »
also i have no am reception on the radio at all i think its the RCD 310 as it has no satnav

Offline gulfstream11

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 12:39:04 pm »
I have the ipod touch and thought the same as you.. Found it very hard at first,now it slips in no problem having got used to the position.. Maybe practice will help you.. OR.. maybe you have the screen facing the wrong way,(I did that first)..  :laugh: