Make a donation

Author Topic: Monzas going Satin....  (Read 997 times)

Offline johnhol78

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
Monzas going Satin....
« on: March 28, 2012, 10:00:40 pm »
Well, i finally dropped te car off to have the Monzas refurbed and changed to Satin black. Mates doing them as he works in a place in Slough - The Autowerks.

Anyone had experience with them? Pick it up Friday evening so fingers crossed and pics to follow.

Asked about putting a red border round like Greeners though he said to be honest he could not guarantee a perfect finish as he'd need to hand mask and he'd rather only do a job 100% so can;t complain, especially for the price.

Offline VC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
Re: Monzas going Satin....
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:42:54 am »
its a mate so you cant complain, but masking a circle isnt that hard  :smiley:

..worst case you can always use trim tape yourself to do it, not quite as good for longevity but would achieve a similar look

Saintsteve

Re: Monzas going Satin....
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 11:45:42 am »
Well, i finally dropped te car off to have the Monzas refurbed and changed to Satin black. Mates doing them as he works in a place in Slough - The Autowerks.

Anyone had experience with them? Pick it up Friday evening so fingers crossed and pics to follow.

Asked about putting a red border round like Saintsteve's though he said to be honest he could not guarantee a perfect finish as he'd need to hand mask and he'd rather only do a job 100% so can;t complain, especially for the price.

:innocent:

that was 3 years ago  :grin: