Make a donation

Author Topic: Smith kight fay Oldham... P*ss takers!  (Read 3457 times)

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
Re: Smith kight fay Oldham... P*ss takers!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 10:56:29 am »
Morning guys,

Just a little update.

I spoke to the sales manager yesterday who i know pretty well. He copped for my frustrations in the nicest possible way. After a little bit of negotiation i managed to get £25 fuel which is more than what was used in exchange for a 'totally satisfied' mark when skf do the follow up call in a few days. Me being a man of my word il do that however i will still probably persue it with VW themselves as i feel this could possibly happen again to the everyday person who is more likely to just take it on the chin n say nothing. With such a fantastic brand that strive on image i think the service i recieved was shocking.

Thanks for all your replies so far    :happy2:

Offline gtlee

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 11:28:17 am »
Shocking treatment from the stealer considering the image that VW like to portray,and in my experience about complaining to VWCS its a total waste of time as they don't give jack sh*t either.

I've had to date my 4th Golf and after their handling of service and complaints leave me no options but choose another brand instead,shame VW are good cars but afterservice is not upto scratch.

:fighting: :fighting:
Golf V 5DR DSG GT Sport,,Xenons,Full leather,18'Charlestons,Lux pack,storage pack,folding mirrors,front armrest, retrofited--mk5 gti  grilles,fog lamps grilles,GTi rear bumper,coloured coded sideskirts, VIM RNS-510 C,MK6 MFSW with paddles,GTi DSG gear lever,Cruise control,Highline.Rain sensor with window auto closure,TPMS.7P6 Bluetooth.

Mods to come: RVC, and.................

Offline gazon69

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 34
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 11:29:59 am »
Tbh mate i dont think your bein a miserable git. I would have been down there bangin on the service managers desk demanding my Petrol money back. And then i would have asked to speak to the cocky twat face to face that was on the phone and asked him to explain why he was bein an obnoxious cnut and cutting you off. One more word ARSEHOLES