Make a donation

Author Topic: big thanks to Scott aka Golfman  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Nickyboy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 7
  • 2007 ED30 in Grey
big thanks to Scott aka Golfman
« on: March 24, 2012, 09:12:51 pm »
Oops, just realized i posted this in General Chat instead. Now moved

I drove 3 hours to Scott's house in Dundee today as I purchased a manual ed30 MFSW from him online. Scott also fitted a cruise control stalk, steering module, the MFSW, coded all that to work, and if that wasn't enough, he added a few cool tweaks and deleted a few features i didnt like, with his VAG.com and VCDS knowledge  :smiley:

A very hospitable bloke, who was more than happy to help me out with anything I asked about. He makes a decent brew aswell  :drinking:

All the best to you and the family mate, was worth the drive and then some  :happy2:

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: big thanks to Scott aka Golfman
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 09:14:02 pm »
wish he lived closer to me--like next door :signLOL:

Offline golfman

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 33
  • If your not first your last!!!
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,69645.0.html
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 09:18:07 pm »
Oops, just realized i posted this in General Chat instead. Now moved

I drove 3 hours to Scott's house in Dundee today as I purchased a manual ed30 MFSW from him online. Scott also fitted a cruise control stalk, steering module, the MFSW, coded all that to work, and if that wasn't enough, he added a few cool tweaks and deleted a few features i didnt like, with his VAG.com and VCDS knowledge  :smiley:

A very hospitable bloke, who was more than happy to help me out with anything I asked about. He makes a decent brew aswell  :drinking:

All the best to you and the family mate, was worth the drive and then some  :happy2:
Thanks for the kind words Nick hope you enjoyed cruising back home and glad you liked the extra coding features
The cuppy is all part of the service mate

scott :happy2:

Modded The Way I Like It!!!!!!
Vag-com Hex+Can in scotland
I Hate Timewasters...

Offline Nickyboy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 7
  • 2007 ED30 in Grey
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 09:58:40 pm »
The cruise was great, until the dual carriageways end out of Aberdeen and the boring Highland A-roads begin  :signLOL:

Quite a few fixed and mobile cameras between Aberdeen and Dundee  :surprised: 1-0 to the cruise, set at 70...ish.